DEEPCOOL Gamerstorm Castle 240RGB V2 Cooler
- Excellent aesthetics due to customizable ARGB lighting on the fans, and CPU block, along with a mirror finish used on the block
- Deepcool’s proprietary Anti-Leak technology which ensures that there are no accidental leakage from the radiator, or the pump
- E-shaped water channel design for optimized efficiency of the heat circulation
- Can be installed on every modern Intel, or AMD platform
- Excellent cooling performance, due to features such as a high performance induction motor, closed impellers, and a copper base on the CPU block
- Ceramic axle bearings and axle cores ensure a long service life
DEEPCOOL Gamerstorm Castle 240RGB V2 Cooler
The DeepCool Gamerstorm Castle 240RGB V2 AIO liquid cooler should be your next cooler if you are a fan of ARGB lighting. The DeepCool Gamerstorm Castle 240RGB V2 AIO liquid cooler has 2x 120mm ARGB fans, and a gorgeous ARGB water block with a premium mirror finish. However, aesthetics is not all that the Castle 240 RGB V2 is good at. It is excellent at doing what every cooler is supposed to as well, which is cooling the CPU. The main block consists of highly efficient, and high-performance components which offer excellent cooling performance. High-performance induction motor for a powerful flow of liquid, closed impellers for enhanced liquid pressure, and a copper base for better area coverage, and faster heat dissipation.
In terms of durability, the DeepCool Gamerstorm Castle 240RGB V2 AIO liquid cooler is made to last for a long time. The ceramic axle bearings and axle cores ensure a long service life. The CF120 fans do not only have the attractive ARGB lighting but also perform great when it comes to the removal of heat from the radiator. In terms of compatibility, the DeepCool Gamerstorm Castle 240RGB V2 AIO liquid cooler is compatible with AMD, and the Intel platform.
CASTLE 240 RGB V2 is equipped with Anti-leak Tech. It has built-in double window panes. 16.7M true color lighting system provides a perfect display of aesthetic illumination. Its ultra-large, pure copper CPU block and optimized E-shaped micro water channels are designed to maximize surface area to enhance heat circulation efficiency and meet the user’s needs for high performance along with aesthetics.
It supports mainstream INTEL and AMD socket mounting, including TR4/AM4.
- Intel: LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X
- AMD: TR4/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
The 16.7M true color RGB flowing light system with 5 in-built effects (dynamic, static, breathing, comet, and fashion collision) has 36 interchangeable lighting modes and also supports motherboards with synchronized lighting control via an addressable RGB function.
- LED Type: Addressable RGB LED
- LED Rated Voltage: 5VDC
- LED Connector: 3pin(+5V-D-G)
- LED Control: M/B with 5V ADD-RGB Header
- Radiator Dimensions: 282×120×27mm(L×W×H)
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 1426 g
Different RGB Control Options
- The synchronized RGB lighting of the CPU block and fans is easily controlled with an included wired controller.
- Motherboards which support addressable RGB functions can also control the RGB lighting control. WS2812B ADD-RGB LED is applied and the below 3pin ADD-RGB Headers are compatible for the device: 5V/D/G and 5V/D/NC/G, which is used by mainstream Motherboard manufacturers like ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte.
Addressable RGB FANS
The latest 120mm aRGB case fans provide a flowing lighting effect, designed for builders with addressable RGB-enabled PCs to match their system’s aesthetics perfectly.
The optimized E-shaped micro water channel design effectively enhances heat circulation efficiency and enlarges heat contact areas.
Extreme CPU Cooling
Ultra-large, pure copper CPU block provides effective coverage and heat dissipation for CPUs of any size, including TR4/AM4.
|AMD||TR4/AM4/AM3 /AM3/AM2 /AM2/FM2 /FM2/FM1|
|Pump Dimensions||91×79×71 mm|
|Radiator Dimensions||282×120×27 mm|
|Net Weight||1426 g|
|Tube length||380 mm|
|Pump Speed||2550 RPM±10%|
|Pump Noise||17.8 dB(A)|
|Pump Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Pump Power Consumption||2.52 W|
|Fan Dimensions||120×120×25 mm|
|Fan Speed||500~1800 RPM±10%|
|Fan Airflow||69.34 CFM|
|Fan Air Pressure||2.42 mmAq|
|Fan Noise||≤30 dB(A)|
|Fan Connector||4-pin PWM|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Fan Power Consumption||2.04 W|
|LED Type||Addressable RGB LED|
|LED Connector||3-pin( 5V-D-G)|
|LED Rated Voltage||5 VDC|
|LED Power Consumption||2.25 W（PUMP）/ 4.8 W（FAN×2)|
|Note||***Features, Price, and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Dimensions||19.1 × 30.2 × 37.7 cm|
|CPU Cooler Lighting|
|CPU Cooler Model|
|CPU Cooler Radiator Type|
|CPU Cooler Type|