MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS provides full support to the 10th Gen Intel Core / Pentium Celeron processor for LGA 1200 socket and 4800 (OC) MHz DDR4 memory. Also for future up-gradation, it supports Lightning Gen 4 Solution.
- Also includes DDR4 Boost, 12+1+1 Duet Rail Power System, Core boost and 8+4 pin CPU power connectors which helps to set the core power free.
- Worried about heating and frying up your components? MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS gives the optimum performance and keeps the temperature low at the same time with the help of Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr. This helps to dash out non-stop work along with high performance.
- No need to worry about lag anymore as the MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS comes with onboard 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN. Also, the latest Wi-Fi 6 solution helps to do lag-free gaming. Helps for smooth professional and multimedia use.
- Now maximise the performance for NVMe based SSDs with Turbo M.2 running at PCI-E Gen3 x4.
Out of stock
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS is powered by Intel USB 3.2 Gen2 controller. Now provides more stability and faster USB helps to have uninterrupted connection, all thanks to Turbo USB. Tired of bad sound quality? MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS comes with an audio boost. The studio-grade sound quality helps in gaming and multimedia.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4800(OC) MHz
- Enhanced Power Design: 12+1+1 Duet Rail Power System, 8+4 pin CPU power connectors, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop gaming experience
- 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
- Intel Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2: Powered by Intel USB 3.2 Gen 2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
|Processor||Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ and Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA1200 socket 1 2
Please go to intel.com for compatibility information.
Onboard graphics output are disabled when using the SKU processors.
|Chipset||Intel® Z490 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB 1Supports 1R 2133/2666/2933 MHz 11DPC 1R Max speed up to 4800+ MHz
1DPC 2R Max speed up to 4266+ MHz
2DPC 1R Max speed up to 4400+ MHz
2DPC 2R Max speed up to 4000+ MHzSupports Dual-Channel mode
Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
|Expansion Slot||1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (from CPU)
1x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (from PCH， supports x4 mode)
3x PCIe x1 slots (from PCH)
|Onboard Graphics||1x HDMI port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×2160 @ 30Hz
1x DisplayPort port supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2304 @ 60Hz
|Multi-GPU||Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
|Storage||Intel® Z490 Chipset
6x SATA 6Gb/s ports 1
2x M.2 slots (Key M)M2_1 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices 1
M2_2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices 2
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready 3
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processorsSATA2 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_1 slot.
SATA5 & SATA6 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA/PCIe SSD in the M2_2 slot.
Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, please ensure that you have updated the drivers and BIOS to the latest version from MSI website.
|RAID||Intel® Z490 Chipset
Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices
|USB||Intel® Z490 Chipset
2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel)
7x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports through the internal USB connectors, 1 Type-C internal connector)
6x USB 2.0 ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1200-VD1 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
Supports S/PDIF output
|LAN||1x Realtek® RTL8125B-CG 2.5G LAN Controller|
|Internal connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-C port
2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps connectors (support additional 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps ports)
2x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin water pump connector
6x 4-pin system fan connectors
1x front panel audio connector
2x system panel connectors
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x Clear CMOS jumper
1x 4-pin RGB LED connector
2x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connectors
1x serial port connector
1x TPM module connector
1x TBT connector 1
Thunderbolt card need support RTD3
|Back panel ports||PS/2 Combo Port
USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (Type-A)
HD Audio Connectors
USB 2.0 Ports
USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (Type-C)
USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps (Type-A)
Optical S/PDIF OUT
|Dimensions||ATX Form Factor
12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)
|Mounting||9 mounting holes|
|Operating System||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Dimensions||35.48 × 29.38 × 10.08 cm|
|Motherboard Form Factor|