SilverStone PF360 ARGB
SilverStone PF360 ARGB 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler has some features like integrated addressable RGB lighting for the water block and also for the fan, also rubber pads are included on fan for lowering the vibration as well as the noise. SilverStone PF360 ARGB 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler also has an addressable RGB controller which has 10 lighting modes with ability to adjust the color changing speed as well as the brightness. The water block comes with a pump consisting of a multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channel to prevent heat bleeding and makes it more effective at removing heat from the water block. The pump has a design with 3 phase and 6 pole which gives it smooth and quiet operation with 0 noise.
It has 0.2mm micro liquid channels which are evenly distributed for heat dissipation. This cooler comes with PWM fan which has a unique ribbed edge fan blades that supress the air turbulent with equal optimisation for both air flow and the air pressure. It also has a radiator which is used as an excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements including vapour, liquid, grease etc. it has 2 years of manufacturer warranty. It is compatible with Intel LGA 775/ 115X/ 1366/ 2011/ 2066 and AMD AM2/ AM3/ AM4/ FM1/ FM2. The dimensions of the waterblock are 61mm of length x 61mm of width x 50mm of height while the dimensions of the fan are 120mm of length x 120mm of width x 25mm of height with 12V of rated voltage.
- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115X/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets
- Water block includes a pump with multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block.
- The pump motor utilizes three phase, six pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single phase, four pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well.
- 0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation
- An automotive grade sine wave generator is used to drive the pump motor. This ensures electrical noise and vibration are kept to a minimum. It is also AEC-Q100 certified according to Automotive Electronics Council’s standard so it has great quality and durability.
- Automotive grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that includes vapor, liquid, grease, solvent.
- Included PWM fan has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress air turbulent noise with geometry optimized for both air flow and pressure. This ensure maximum performance with lowest possible noise.
|Dimension||61mm (L) x 61mm (W) x 50mm (H)
2.4″ (L) x 2.4″ (W) x 1.97″ (H)
|Material||Copper base with plastic body|
|Motor speed||3400±10% RPM|
|Dimension||120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 25mm (D)
4.72″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 0.98″ (D)
|Noise level||7.4~35.6 dBA|
|Connector||4 Pin PWM|
|Dimension||394mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 28mm (H)
15.51″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 1.1″ (H)
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|CPU Cooler Lighting||
|CPU Cooler Model||
|CPU Cooler Radiator Type||
|CPU Cooler Type||
AIO Liquid Cooler