Razer Viper Mercury Edition
- The Razer Viper includes a high-precision, 16K DPI optical sensor for a no-compromise package befitting the most serious gamers without the need for drilling holes in the chassis like competitor mice
- New Razer optical mouse switches use light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for complete immersion and absolute control
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
Control the outcome of any battle with a gaming mouse that combines high precision, a cutting-edge lightweight body, and the fastest actuation in gaming. Meet the Razer Viper—featuring industry-leading mice technology that’s designed with and tested by Team Razer athletes, bringing you a mouse that’s bred to tear up the pro scene.
RAZER™ OPTICAL MOUSE SWITCH
Every click you make actuates at the speed of light. The Razer™ Optical Mouse Switch utilizes an infrared light beam to register a click, resulting in an industry-leading response time of 0.2 milliseconds. Its instant actuation eliminates debounce and unintended clicks, giving you complete control in execution.
RAZER 5G OPTICAL SENSOR
Engineered with 99.4% tracking accuracy and up to 16,000 DPI, the Razer 5G Optical Sensor offers deadly precision. When combined with your physical dexterity and skill, the Razer Viper represents a mouse that achieves a true extension of yourself in the game.
69G LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
During competition, even the tiniest advantage can make a difference. The Razer Viper weighs in at just 69g without any compromise on its build strength. A lighter mouse allows swifter, more controlled swipes, augmenting the speed of your reaction in battle.
RAZER™ SPEEDFLEX CABLE
In our pursuit of giving you every ounce of competitive edge, we’ve designed a mouse cable that enables smoother swipes. The Razer Viper features the highly flexible Razer™ Speedflex Cable, bringing you unhindered control with minimal drag.
ONBOARD DPI STORAGE
Pre-set up to 5 custom DPI stages via Razer Synapse 3 and bring your settings anywhere so you’re always ready to compete at your best.
UNDERSIDE DPI BUTTON
As requested by Team Razer athletes, the mouse is designed with the DPI button on its underside to prevent accidental DPI shifts when gaming.
8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Fully configurable via Razer Synapse 3, the 8 programmable buttons let you access macros and secondary functions so you can execute extended moves with ease.
|Connectivity||Wired – Razer™ Speedflex Cable|
|RGB Lighting||Razer Chroma™ RGB|
|Max Sensitivity (DPI)||16000|
|Max Speed (IPS)||450|
|Max Acceleration (G)||50|
|Switch Lifecycle||70 Million Clicks|
|On-board Memory Profiles||1|
|Mouse Feet||100% PTFE Mouse Feet|
|Cable||Razer™ Speedflex Cable|
|Tilt Scroll Wheel||No|
|Sizes||126.73 mm / 4.99 in (Length) X 57.6 mm / 2.27 in (Width) X 37.81 mm / 1.49 in (Height)|
|Weight||0.15 lbs / 69 g|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Viper Ultralight Mercury Edition
|Mouse Maximum DPI||
|Mouse Hand Orientation||
|Mouse Macro Buttons||