Razer Viper Mercury Edition
- A comfortable true-ambidextrous shape which makes it perfect for most gamers
- Lightweight at a mere 69g
- Razer 5G optical sensor with a max DPI of 16,000, excellent tracking speed of 450 IPS, and a resolution accuracy of 99.4%
- Razer Optical switches which are faster than the traditional mechanical switches, and have a very long lifespan
- Razer SpeedFlex cable which ensures that there is no cable drag
- 8 programmable buttons which can be customized using Razer Synapse
- Customizable RGB lighting with loads of effects, and colors
- 100% PTFE mouse feet which allow for smooth mouse glides
Out of stock
Razer Viper Mercury Edition
The Razer Viper Mercury Edition is one of the best wired gaming mice out there. The Razer Viper Mercury Edition has an excellent sensor for starters. It uses Razer 5G optical sensor that goes all the way upto 16,000 DPI, has a resolution accuracy of 99.4%, and a tracking speed of 450 IPS. In terms of accuracy, that is something that you do not need to worry about at all. Razer is known for its excellent gaming performance, and that is something you can find even in this mouse. The Razer Viper Mercury Edition comes with optical switches which do not only last significantly longer than traditional switches. But, are also faster, making it better in every way.
Talking of ergonomics, this mouse comes with an ambidextrous design which makes it perfect for most gamers. As for the weight, the Razer Viper Mercury Edition is pretty light and weighs a mere 69g. This lightweight, coupled with the 100% PTFE mouse feet, and SpeedFlex cable makes moving the mouse completely hassle-free, and smooth. There are 8 programmable buttons in this mouse that can be configured to perform various macros or other functions. And, it also comes with gorgeous RGB lighting which can be customized using Razer Synapse 3.
- The Razer Viper includes a high-precision, 16K DPI optical sensor for a no-compromise package befitting the most serious gamers without the need for drilling holes in the chassis like competitor mice
- New Razer optical mouse switches use light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light for complete immersion and absolute control
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
- Drag-Free Cord for Wireless-Like Performance: Razer Speedflex cables eliminate the need for mouse bungees, drastically reducing weight and drag for absolute control
Control the outcome of any battle with a gaming mouse that combines high precision, a cutting-edge lightweight body, and the fastest actuation in gaming. Meet the Razer Viper—featuring industry-leading mice technology that’s designed with and tested by Team Razer athletes, bringing you a mouse that’s bred to tear up the pro scene.
RAZER™ OPTICAL MOUSE SWITCH
Every click you make actuates at the speed of light. The Razer™ Optical Mouse Switch utilizes an infrared light beam to register a click, resulting in an industry-leading response time of 0.2 milliseconds. Its instant actuation eliminates debounce and unintended clicks, giving you complete control in execution.
RAZER 5G OPTICAL SENSOR
Engineered with 99.4% tracking accuracy and up to 16,000 DPI, the Razer 5G Optical Sensor offers deadly precision. When combined with your physical dexterity and skill, the Razer Viper represents a mouse that achieves a true extension of yourself in the game.
69G LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
During competition, even the tiniest advantage can make a difference. The Razer Viper weighs in at just 69g without any compromise on its build strength. A lighter mouse allows swifter, more controlled swipes, augmenting the speed of your reaction in battle.
RAZER™ SPEEDFLEX CABLE
In our pursuit of giving you every ounce of competitive edge, we’ve designed a mouse cable that enables smoother swipes. The Razer Viper features the highly flexible Razer™ Speedflex Cable, bringing you unhindered control with minimal drag.
ONBOARD DPI STORAGE
Pre-set up to 5 custom DPI stages via Razer Synapse 3 and bring your settings anywhere so you’re always ready to compete at your best.
UNDERSIDE DPI BUTTON
As requested by Team Razer athletes, the mouse is designed with the DPI button on its underside to prevent accidental DPI shifts when gaming.
8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS
Fully configurable via Razer Synapse 3, the 8 programmable buttons let you access macros and secondary functions so you can execute extended moves with ease.
|Connectivity||Wired – Razer™ Speedflex Cable|
|RGB Lighting||Razer Chroma™ RGB|
|Max Sensitivity (DPI)||16000|
|Max Speed (IPS)||450|
|Max Acceleration (G)||50|
|Switch Lifecycle||70 Million Clicks|
|On-board Memory Profiles||1|
|Mouse Feet||100% PTFE Mouse Feet|
|Cable||Razer™ Speedflex Cable|
|Tilt Scroll Wheel||No|
|Sizes||126.73 mm / 4.99 in (Length) X 57.6 mm / 2.27 in (Width) X 37.81 mm / 1.49 in (Height)|
|Weight||0.15 lbs / 69 g|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Viper Ultralight Mercury Edition
|Mouse Maximum DPI||
|Mouse Hand Orientation||
|Mouse Macro Buttons||