Nzxt C850 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold SMPS
- Is capable of outputting 850 watts of power, which is enough for high-end PC builds. Depending on the card, even multi-GPU builds will run fine with the C850
- Will fit on any case that supports ATX PSU
- 80 Plus Gold Certified
- A steady, reliable, and safe flow of current while having excellent efficiency
- Is built using premium quality components
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- The modular design ensures that you need to only use the cables that you need, thus resulting in a neater cable management
- Premium, sleeved cables that have excellent durability
- Zero RPM Fan mode can be toggled using a single button
Nzxt C850 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold SMPS
Nzxt C850 850 Watt 80 Plus Gold SMPS is a part of the new C series of power supply. The NZXT C series PSU, like the NZXT C850, features all the things that you expect a premium, high-end power supply unit to have. This power supply unit provides a reliable, safe, and steady flow of power. It has great efficiency, while also being silent under heavy load. It is built using premium components and is built to stand the test of time. What makes this even better is the 10 years warranty that you get with this power supply unit. This ensures that you would not have anything to worry about if you come across any problems with it in the future. The NZXT C850 is capable of outputting 850 watts of power which is more than enough for high-end builds.
It can power builds with graphics such as the NVIDIA RTX 3090, and AMD Vega 64 without any issues. As for the efficiency, the NZXT C850 is 80 Plus Gold certified. Talking of the cables, the C850 comes with high-quality, sleeved cables which not only look neat but also provide better durability. The modular design also ensures that you only have to use the cables that you need. You also have a Zero RPM Fan mode which you can toggle using a button on the PSU. This makes the PSU quite under low-load situations. But, if power is required, the 120mm dynamic bearing fan starts spinning to keep the PSU cool.
- The C series fits any case conforming to the ATX standard with the C750 and C650 support NVIDIA GPUs up to 2080ti and AMD GPUs up to Vega 64. The C850 can support multi-GPU configurations.
- The new C Series power supply from NZXT features safe, reliable power while ensuring optimal efficiency and quieter performance. Manufactured with high-quality components and backed by a 10-year warranty, the C Series power supplies deliver both peace of mind and clean, reliable power to your PC gaming system.
- The modular design lets you use only the cables you need, ensuring easier installation, and less clutter. The sleeved main cables look great and resist heat damage as well as fraying, delivering greater durability and longevity.
- A push of a button enables Zero RPM Fan mode, silencing the fan under low-load conditions. When needed, the 120mm fluid-dynamic bearing fan spins up to efficiently cool the PSU, keeping your system stable and running through even the most intense gaming session.
- In addition to world-class service and support, NZXT provides a 10-year warranty for the C Series PSU, so you can enjoy a worry-free gaming experience.
|Dimensions||L: 150mm W: 150mm H: 86mm|
|Material(s)||Steel, PCB and plastic|
|Compliance Standard||ATX12V v2.4 / EPS12V v2.92|
|AC Input Rating||100-240Vac, 9-4.5A, 50-60Hz|
|DC Output Rating|
|Fan Specs||Dimensions: W: 120mm H: 120mm D: 25mm
Speed: 0-2,200 + 220 RPM
Airflow: 73.9 CFM
Noise: 32.3 dBA
Bearing: FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
|Hazardous Materials||RoHS & China RoHS|
|Energy Efficiency||80 Plus Gold
20% loading: 87%, 50% loading: 90%, 100% loading: 87% @115Vac
|Operation Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Regulations & Certifications (EMC & Safety)||CB / CE / FCC / TUV / cTUV-SUDus / China CCC / Taiwan BSMI / Australia RCM / EAC|
|Output Connector(s)||1 x 24-pin ATX power
2 x 4+4-pin CPU power
6 x PCIe (6+2 pin)
8 x SATA
6 x Peripherals
|Included Cables||1 x 24-pin ATX power (length: 610 mm, Nylon sleeving)
2 x 4+4-pin CPU power (length: 650 mm, Nylon sleeving)
3 x PCIe (6+2 pin) (length: 675 +75 mm, Nylon sleeving)
2 x SATA (length: 500 + 100 +100 +100 mm)
2 x Peripherals (length: 500 + 100 +100 mm)
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Power Supply Efficiency||
|Power Supply Modular Type||
|Power Supply Series||
|Power Supply Wattage||