MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX MOTHERBOARD
MSI B450M PRO-VDH Max provides support to 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors. Also supports 1st,2nd,3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+ (OC) MHz.
- Worried about heating and frying up your components? MSI B450M PRO-VDH Max gives the optimum performance and keeps the temperature low at the same time with the help of solid and heavy heatsink with enough fan headers. This helps to dash out non-stop work along with high performance while ensuring that even high-end processors run at full speed.
- To maximize performance for NVMe based SSDs MSI B450M PRO-VDH Max provides PCI-E Gen3 x4. All this helps to enjoy the games at lightning-fast speed.
- Now provide better performance by supporting more cores as the MSI B450M PRO-M2 Max comes with a digital power design and premium layout.
Out of stock
MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX MOTHERBOARD
(AMD SOCKET AM4/RYZEN SERIES CPU/MAX 64GB DDR4 3866MHZ MEMORY)
For the best gaming experience, MSI B450M PRO-VDH Max comes with a DDR4 boost to deliver the best data signals.MSI B450M PRO-VDH Max gives the most immersive audio experience as it comes with studio sound quality.MSI B450M PRO-VDH Max allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage devices as it supports all the latest storage. No need to install a CPU, memory, or graphics card. Now flash any BIOS within seconds by simply using a USB key. No need to install a CPU, memory, or graphics card.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466 (OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
|Processor||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4|
|Chipset||AMD® B450 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GBSupports 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9)Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 3733/ 3866 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)For AMD Other ProcessorsSupports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)
Supports Dual Channel mode
|Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ support x16 mode
Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics support x8 mode
Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics support x4 mode2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
|Onboard Graphics||1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048×[email protected], 1920×[email protected]
1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected]
1 x HDMI™ 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×2160 @30Hz, 2560×1600 @60Hz
Only support when using Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics, 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics processors
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
|Storage||AMD® B450 Chipset
4 x SATA 6Gb/s portsSupports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 101 x M.2 slot (Key M)Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics) and SATA 6Gb/s
Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
|USB||AMD® B450 Chipset
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
8 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
|LAN||1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller|
|Internal connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector
2 x Front panel connectors
1 x TPM module connector
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
1 x Serial port connector
1 x Parallel port connector
1 x RGB LED strip connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back panel ports||PS/2
USB 2.0 Port
USB 3.2 Gen1
HD Audio Connectors
|Dimensions||9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)
m-ATX Form Factor
|Mounting||8 mounting holes|
|Operating System||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Motherboard Form Factor|