COOLERMASTER 1 TO 3 PWM FAN SPLITTER CABLE
The possibilities are endless with this fantastic COOLERMASTER 1 TO 3 PWM FAN SPLITTER CABLE.
- Extending multiple RGB LED fans and strips to build up visually beautiful lighting systems is now possible with the COOLERMASTER 1 TO 3 PWM FAN SPLITTER CABLE.
- The all-new COOLERMASTER 1 TO 3 PWM FAN SPLITTER CABLE has a standard 4-pin RGB header which is capable of connecting to a 5-pin header without an adapter and with the length of 58 cm, be able to get the lighting that you want.
- Also flexible and long cables make it even easier for cable routing in COOLERMASTER 1 TO 3 PWM FAN SPLITTER CABLE.
- There is no limit at all! Connect multiple RGB fans or LED strips in this COOLERMASTER 1 TO 3 PWM FAN SPLITTER CABLE.
Out of stock
COOLER MASTER 1 TO 3 PWM FAN SPLITTER CABLE
- 4 pin fan splitter cable connects 3 computer case fans to a single motherboard fan header; PWM splitter cable connects an additional fan to increase airflow in your computer case; Fan speed label on the 4 pin fan master connector of the fan header splitter is wired to receive the PWM control signal and share it to the slave fans
- PC fan splitter connects to the 4-Pin header on the motherboard and splits the signal to 3 PWM fans; PWM fans can spin at the same speed using software from a motherboard equipped with PWM control
- CPU fan splitter has a 4 pin fan connector a wire that sends the RPM signal to the motherboard connector for synchronizing the fan speed with the other 2 fans; 3 pin fan connector omits the RPM signal pin for tandem fan speeds with all 3 fans when supported by your computer and fans
- 3-pin & 4-pin fan compatible with computer case fans such as the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 120mm, a 200mm case fan such as the Cooler Master MegaFlow 200mm, and 230mm case fans; Add more cooling to your computer with this PWM fan splitter cable
|Product Name||1-to-3 RGB Splitter Cable|
|Pin Contact Material||Brass|
|Total Length||58 cm|
|Connector Type||4-pin (12V,G,R,B)|
|Connector Withstanding Voltage||300 V (min)|
|Pin Rated Current||3A|
|Pin Operation Temperature||-40°C -105°C|
|Note***||Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.***|