Antec Torque (E-Atx) Mid Tower Cabinet
- PRECISION CUT CRAFTSMANSHIP: Comprised of 14 aluminum panels, ensure perfection in every curve and edge
- UNRIVALED PERFORMANCE AND BEAUTY: 4 mm tempered glass panels on both sides, show off your gear
- EXTENSIVE LIQUID COOLING SUPPORT: Enables 360mm installation with ease in the front and the top
- USB 3.1 TYPE-C READY: Enjoy higher data transfer speeds and compatibility with next-gen peripherals.
- MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: E-ATX(Up to 12″x11″), ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
Out of stock
ANTEC TORQUE (E-ATX) MID TOWER CABINET
ANTEC TORQUE (E-ATX) MID TOWER CABINET is a very unique case with a futuristic, clear, angular design.
The open build style of the ANTEC TORQUE (E-ATX) MID TOWER CABINET and the 4 mm thick tempered glass panels help it to offer excellent airflow while being ideally suited for water cooling.
The motherboard mounts are angled at 45 degrees, helping to make the Torque remarkably efficient in terms of space: Graphics cards with a length of up to 450mm and CPU coolers up to 215 mm tall will both fit without issue in the aluminum enclosure.
The Antec Torque is a Mid-Tower in CNC-milled, coated aluminum, the open is an absolute boon both for air coolers for un-restrictive airflow and also for enthusiasts who want to tread the Custom LCS path.
The I/O panel comes with 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type C, HD Audio.
The cabinet has a drive space of 1x 2,5″- and 1x 3,5″ slots. Antec’s designer case offers space for 6 120 mm fans within the front and roof. Alternatively, two radiators up to 360 mm are often installed. Dust filters aren’t necessary given the general design of the case, which is concentrated in particular on airflow. Should dust become a problem, the accessibility of the components means it is often removed without issue through the varied openings.
The Antec Torque provides an interior that is open at the rear, offers plenty of room for full-grown gaming hardware.
The motherboard, support is Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, or ATX format and may simultaneously accommodate CPU coolers with a height of up to 215 mm also as up to 2 graphics cards with a length of 450 mm each.
- Precision Cut Craftsmanship
- Topped with a hinged aluminum cockpit,
- Torque enables easy access to the top radiator.
- 4 mm tempered glass side panels showcase your internal components in full glory.
- Extensive Liquid Cooling Support
- Expansive Internal Space
High Octane Concept
Torque, a commanding mid tower with a forward-tilted motherboard position, aggressive lines, and plenty of features designed for performance-heavy builds, merges precision cut aluminum panels in high contrast crimson and gunmetal to bring an augmented experience to your desktop.
Torque is entirely open-air, with vast airflow and cooling management measures in place so that form and function are in perfect alignment.
The high quality anodized aluminum panels are corrosion resistant, for unrivaled durability.
|Dimensions||621 x 285 x 644 mm (DWH)|
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Mainboard Support||E-ATX(Up to 12″x11″), ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX|
|Front Access & Controls||USB3.0 x 2, MIC/AUDIO(HD), Power, Type-C USB3.1|
|Side Panel||4 mm Tempered glass (Both sides)|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|MB Tray Clearance||≤ 37mm|
|Max GPU Length||≤ 450mm|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||≤ 215mm|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Cabinet Form Factor|
|Cabinet Radiator Support|
|Cabinet Side Panel Type|