Antec Kuhler H2O K120 RGB 120mm CPU Liquid Cooler
- Kuhler H2O K-series, our newest generation of all-in-one closed loop liquid CPU coolers, is uniquely engineered to protect your CPU?s performance and increases the life of your CPU
- Model Name: K120, Cooling Type: Water Cooling, Tube Dimensions: 8 x 10 x 315 mm. Radiator Dimensions: 169 x120 x27mm, Radiator Material: Aluminum. Intelligent PWM Fan with RGB
- Pump dimensions: 80 x 100 x 315 mm, Material: PTFE, Lifespan: 50,000 hours, Connector: SATA power, Water pressure: 1m?0.2m, Noise: =36dB (A), Flow rate: 1.5 L/Min. Teflon Coated Tubing, Intelligent PWM Fan with Silence Mode and Battle Mode.
- Fan Dimensions: 120*120*25mm, Fan Speed: 900-1800rpm?10%, Fan Airflow: 73.31CFM, Fan Noise: 20-30db (A), Fan Lifespan: 40000 hours at 25? room, ambient 15-65% RH, Connector: 4-Pin
- Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011-V3 / LGA2011 / LGA1366 / LGA1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775, AMD AM4 / AM3 / AM3 / AM2 / AM2 / FM2 / FM2 / FM1. 3 Years Warranty When Purchased From An Authorized Antec Partner
Out of stock
ANTEC Kuhler H2O K120 RGB 120mm AIO Liquid Cooler
Antec Kuhler H2O K120 RGB is a 120mm AIO. This is the newest generation of Antec’s AIO liquid coolers with a few upgrades. For starters, The Antec Kuhler H2O K120 RGB is equipped with full-ceramic bearing shafts and Teflon coated tubing. A newly designed pump is integrated into the radiator, which should help stop unwanted vibrations from affecting the CPU and there are new fans included too.
Antec Kuhler H2O K120 RGB 120mm AIO Liquid Cooler has a design that really stands out. The Radiator has 17 fins per inch, which is a metric that is very unique and proprietary and provides the most optimum cooling. As with most AIO units, it comes with a few PWM fan profiles, allowing users to switch between a ‘silent’ mode and a ‘performance’, or in Antec’s case, a ‘Battle’ mode.
The battle mode kicks the fans up a notch and will automatically adjust RPM based on temperature to ensure peak performance. The all-new CPU block is ‘low profile’ sitting at just 50mm in thickness.
The pump is no longer placed on the block and have been shifted to the radiator which ensures that you have the quietest setup, this also prolongs your CPU life by reducing the vibration near the CPU this also has the added bonus of shedding excess weight on top of the CPU.
As you would hope, the Antec Kuhler H2O K120 RGB 120mm with all of the latest Intel and AMD processors, so you can buy without fear of not being able to mount it.
Effective Damage Prevention
The integration of the water pump and radiator prevents the CPU from being damaged by vibration, and it also improves the efficiency of thermal control.
Slim & Low-Profile CPU Block Design
The super-thin CPU block not only avoids incompatibility with special heat sinks but also protects the motherboard from deforming due to the weight of the CPU cooler.
PTFE-Coated Tubing Provides Excellent Durability & High Temperature Resistance Nylon-Braided Tube Sheath
PTFE Tubing reduces liquid loss. It also resists corrosion and aging.
The PWM fan provides high airflow and stronger thermal control for the CPU.
Synchronous RGB Lighting Effects
RGB LED pump head and fan work in sync with the motherboard or RGB controller perfectly.
|Cooling Type||Water Cooling|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 25mm|
|Type||PWM RGB LED Fan|
|Lifespan||40000 hours at 25°C room, ambient 15-65% RH|
|Dimensions||169 x 120 x 27mm|
|Dimensions||60 x 60 x 31 mm|
|Lifespan||50000 hours at 25°C room, ambient 15-65% RH|
|Noise||≤ 36dB (A)|
|Dimensions||8 x 10 x 315 mm|
|Socket Compatibility||Intel Socket : LGA 2066 / 2011-V3 / LGA2011 / LGA1366 / LGA1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150
AMD Socket; AM4 / AM3 / AM3 / AM2 / AM2 / FM2 / FM2 / FM1
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|CPU Cooler Lighting|
|CPU Cooler Model|
|CPU Cooler Radiator Type|
|CPU Cooler Type|