Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Carbon)
- The Roomer-GTM mechanical switch is purpose-built for pro-grade performance, responsiveness and durability
- Roomer-G is also purpose-designed for precise and clean lighting through the keycap, keys are always visible and never distracting, especially during late night gaming sessions
- Additional USB cable connects the USB pass-through port to its own input for 100% power throughout and data speed, plug in a device to charge or plug in a mouse to charge your adversaries
- Full Function Keys: Function (FN) keys let you control volume, play and pause, skip track, mute, toggle lighting, enter game mode, etc.
- The brushed aluminium-magnesium alloy top case serves as the keyboard’s backbone, the result is a minimal design balanced with a full set of features
- Use the FN toggle feature in Logitech G HUB and configure keys to perform media commands by default
Out of stock
Brief Description – Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with USB Pass-Through (Carbon)
G413 Keyboard with USB Pass is a keyboard of the Logitech brand. The Logitech G413 Keyboard with USB Pass has a warranty of 2 Years. The Keyboard uses Braided Cables. Logitech provides a warranty of 2 Years on this product in India. Check out the Logitech G413 Keyboard with USB Pass at the best price on EliteHubs. It is an RED LED Keyboard and uses the ROMER-G Switches. When you press a key with a Cherry MX Blue switch, you’ll feel a little bump and hear a high-pitched clicking sound the moment the key is pressed. On the other hand. the Cherry MX Brown switches are good for gamers who do not like the click-click sound. The Cherry MX Black Switches do not provide tactile or audio feedback. Instead, they are linear and feel the same from the instant when you start pressing.
A mechanical keyboard uses the actual physical switch underneath each key to determine when a key has been pressed. The Cherry MX Brown Switches are a good blend for Typing & Gaming. It is considered as the best middle ground switch. Blue switches have the crisp, snappy and tactile feel of mechnical because they use the a-spring. Checkout the lowest price,specifications,reviews,specs & much more on EliteHubs.
Full Function Keys: Media Control is Built-in
Use FN keys to control volume, play and pause, skip track, mute, toggle lighting, enter game mode, etc.* Use the FN toggle feature in Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) to configure F keys to perform media commands by default. Even with a clean and simple design, G413 is packed with the features gamer’s want.
Gaming Keycaps: Additional Gaming Keycaps & Puller Included
12 additional keycaps come with G413 keyboard, so you can upgrade critical gaming keys to be as heroic as your gameplay. Swap them fast and easy with the included puller to remove your Romer-G keycaps.
Built to Game: 26-Key Rollover, Anti-Ghosting & Game Mode
Press multiple keys plus modifier keys (Control, Alt, Shift) in any order and get just what you intended with 26-key rollover. Performance-tuned anti-ghosting gives you reliable control when multiple gaming commands are given simultaneously. Toggle game mode with FN F8 to disable the Windows key. Deactivate additional keys using LGS.
Programmable Macros: Simplify Complex Tasks
Use Logitech Gaming Software to program custom functions and macro commands on F1-F12 buttons. Make your gamer life easier. Execute complex commands, or unleash a timed series of actions or spells with the press of a button.
|Keyboard Form Factor||
Standard Full Size Keyboard
|Keyboard Switch Type||
Romer-G Mechanical Switches