BENQ PD3200Q 32 INCH 4MS 2K QHD VA Monitor
- 100% Rec. 709 and sRGB COLOR SPACE WITH VA TECHNOLOGY: Brilliant colors and wide viewing angle
- DUALVIEW FUNCTION: Work in two modes such as sRGB and Darkroom Mode without the need for two screens. Power Consumption (on mode.)- 88W.Power Consumption (based on Energy Star)- 35W. Power Consumption (stand by mode)- 0.5W.Power Consumption (sleep mode)- 0.5W
- DARKROOM, CAD/CAM, AND ANIMATION DISPLAY MODE: Revolutionary modes bring out the details of intricate designs into view
- KEYBOARD VIDEO MOUSE (KVM) SWITCH: Display contents from two PC systems using one set of keyboard and mouse. OS Compatibility- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1Windows 10,MAC
- EYE-CARE TECHNOLOGY: Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free Technology reduce eye discomfort ; Card Reader support Format:SD/SDHC/SDXCMMC
BENQ PD3200Q 32 INCH 4MS 2K QHD VA Monitor
BENQ PD3200Q 32 INCH 4MS 2K QHD VA Monitor is for professional designers. The BENQ PD3200Q 32 INCH 4MS 2K QHD VA Monitor has a max resolution of 2560×1440 which offers extraordinary clarity of fine details and depth of subtle textures optimized for visually intensive work in animation, visual effects, graphics, and photos with a brightness of 300 cd/㎡. The PD3200Q has reference-grade color with 100% sRGB support and a native contrast ratio of 1000:1 with a viewing angle of 178/178. The PD3200Q has a refresh rate of 60Hz with a response time of 4ms. The display area has coverage of 708.4(H) x 398.5(V) with 92 PPI and a 10-bit color display with a contrast ratio of 20M:1. The 2 5W built-in speaker provides some audio with a headphone jack and an audio line-in.
It also has all the professional tools like Animation mode, CAD/CAM mode, Eye Protector, ECO sensor, Video Format Support, KVM Switch, DualView, Darkroom mode, Auto Pivot, Hotkey Puck, and Factory Calibration Report. In terms of connectivity, it has a DVI port, an HDMI port, a few USB 3.0 ports, a display port, and a mini display port. The PD3200Q has an ergonomic design for tailored workspaces with an extensive range of height, tilt, pivot, stroke, and swivel adjustments to meet the working requirements of a professional. The Benq PD3200Q monitor has the Pantone Validated Certification. The Benq PD3200Q monitor has the BenQ exclusive eye-care technologies to reduce eye fatigue for user comfort, enhanced productivity, and workplace safety during extended use by the industry professionals.
- 2K QHD (2560×1440) resolution offers extraordinary clarity of fine details and depth of subtle textures optimized for visually intensive work in animation, visual effects, graphics, and photos
- Covering 100% of sRGB and Rec. 709 color spaces, PD3200Q’s advanced wide viewing angle technology minimizes color shift to inspire absolute design confidence. 100% sRGB color gamut accuracy adheres to industry standards in digital production
- superior contrast for lines and shapes in technical illustrations, CAD/CAM mode accentuates the finest details to produce incredible display performance in Pro/E, SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, CATIA, or other design software.
- Adjusting image brightness and contrast for superb clarity and detail sharpness, Darkroom mode creates the optimal setting for work in darkened post-processing environments.
- KVM Switch function allows users to display and control content from two different PC systems on one screen using just one set of keyboard and mouse to save space and boost work efficiency.
- Anti-glare matte finish keeps distracting reflections to a minimum for improved efficiency in squint-free comfort.
- Unique BenQ Low Blue Light Technology is designed to filter out harmful blue light, effectively diminishing eye fatigue and irritation.
- Flicker-free eliminates flickering at all brightness levels and reduces eye fatigue effectively. Conventional LCD screens flicker at the rate of 250 times per second. Your eyes may not see the flickers but they can certainly feel them. So relieve your eyes from the uncomfortable flickering effect by switching to a BenQ flicker-free monitor.
|Backlight Technology||LED backlight|
|Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10)||178/178|
|Response Time||4ms (GtG)|
|Display Colors||1.07 billion colors|
|Color Gamut||100% sRGB/Rec. 709|
|Display Area(mm)||708.4(H) x 398.5(V)|
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||0.276|
|DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.)||20M:1|
|Audio Line In||Yes|
|Picture Mode||REC.709 / sRGB / CAD/CAM / Animation / Standard / Low Blue Light / Dark Room / User|
|1.8 – 2.6|
|18 Languages – English, French, Deutsch, Italiano, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Korean, Romanian, Netherlands, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Arabic|
VESA Wall Mount
Display Screen Coating
|Low Blue Light||Yes|
|Video Format Support||Yes|
|Factory Calibration Report||Yes|
|DisplayPort||DisplayPort (v1.2) x1|
|Mini DisplayPort||MiniDisplayPort (ver1.2)x1|
|USB 3.0 Hub||USB Downstream x 4|
|USB 3.0 Hub||USB Upstream x 1|
|Card Reader||SD/MMC type
Support Format: SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC
|Voltage Rating||100 – 240V|
|Power Consumption (on mode.)||88W|
|Power Consumption (based on Energy Star)||35W|
|Power Consumption (stand by mode)||0.5W|
|Power Consumption (sleep mode)||0.5W|
|Dimensions (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base)||436.4 x 740.3 x 65.6|
|Dimensions (HxWxD mm)||H: 640.2 x 740.3 x 213.4
L: 490.2 x 740.3 x 213.4
|Height Adjustment (mm)||150|
|Windows® Compatible||Windows®10, Windows®8.1, Windows®8, Windows®7|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|