ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet
ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet WITH TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL to add to the sleek look!
- ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet is made of 4mm tempered, transparent panels which add to the glow of the case.
- The dimensions of the ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet are 467 x 220 x 486 mm(DxWxH).
- In order to provide sufficient cooling, ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet supports 3 x 120mm ARGB fans in front, 1 x 120mm fan on PSU shroud as well as 1 x 120mm fan in the rear.
- The Max GPU Length of the ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet is 405 mm.
Out of stock
ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet
The Max CPU Height of the ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet is 175 mm. The PSU of the ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet is 205 mm. Dust is the worst enemy of any chassis. Hence the ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet is shielded with the magnetic dust filters on the top, button, and also on the right side. These filters are easy to remove and clean too. ANTEC DF700 FLUX Mid-Tower Cabinet features an In-built ARGB controller, which supports up to 6 x 3-pin ARGB connectors. The F-LUX Platform-GPU also enhances Structure for ultimate airflow in the system. There is ample room for cable management in the chassis. It comes with a warranty of two years.
- Great heat dispassion with massive air flow
- In-built ARGB controller, support up to 6 x 3-pin ARGB connectors
- Reusable PCIE-Slots x 7
- USB dust plug
- support up to 9 fans (Pre-installed 5 x 120mm fans)
- Pre-installed 1 x 120mm reverse fan to draw the air from bottom and side
- 4mm Temepered Glass Side Panel
- F-LUX Platform-GPU Enhanced Struture for ultimate airflow
- Three-dimensional airflow mesh panel design
Why the New Cooling Solution?
When Intel and AMD announced their latest CPUs, they all deliver remarkable performance upgrades and better productivity, it also means the functional requirement of PC equipment needs to be taken to the next level, especially the thermal performance.
To cope with the stress of enhanced heat dissipation, Antec developed a revolutionary structure for airflow, providing an improved and powerful cooling solution for your system. The F-LUX Platform.
F-LUX Platform – Antec’s Original Cooling Solution
What is the F-LUX Platform? The definition of FLUX is Flow Luxury. The F-LUX Platform is a new industry-leading and highly efficient design by Antec featuring an advanced case structure for excellent airflow combined with 5 x 120 mm fans included. A core element of the design ethos was to enhance GPU cooling performance.
|Dimensions||467 x 220 x 486 mm(DxWxH)|
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Materials||Steel + Plastic|
|Mainboard Support||ATX , Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Front Access & Controls||Power, LED Control Button, 2 x USB3.0, HD-AUDIO|
|Side Panel||4 mm Tempered Glass Side Panel|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|Front||3 x 120mm / 3 x 140mm|
|Top||3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm|
|Power Supply Shroud||2 x 120mm|
|Rear||1 x 120mm|
|Included Fan(s)||3 x 120mm ARGB fans in front1 x 120mm fan (Reverse Fan) on PSU shroud& 1 x 120mm fan in rear|
|Front||120/240/280/360mm (≤ 55mm thickness when fans are installed outside of front panel) (≤ 30mm thickness when fans are installed inside of front panel)|
|Max GPU Length||≤ 405mm|
|Max CPU Height||≤ 175mm|
|PSU Support||≤ 205mm|
|Dust Filter||Top/Bottom/ Right Hand Side|
|Note||*** Features, Specifications, Price are subject to change without notice.|
|Cabinet Form Factor|
|Cabinet Radiator Support|
|Cabinet Side Panel Type|