Are you looking for a new gaming mouse under 4000 INR? Well, then you have come to the right place. Gaming peripherals, such as gaming mouse are quite a necessity for hardcore gamers. However, there are tons of gaming mice in the market, which one should you opt for? Today, we would be answering that question. We would be suggesting not one, but five gaming mice, which we believe are the best under 4000 INR currently.
Gaming Mouse Under Rs.4,000
Without wasting any more time, let’s get started with the list:
|Top 5 Gaming Mouse Under Rs 4,000||Buy|
|Razer Viper Mini||BUY NOW|
|Cooler Master MM711 RGB||BUY NOW|
|Logitech G304 Lightspeed||BUY NOW|
|HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro||BUY NOW|
|Asus ROG Keris|
1. Razer Viper Mini
Razer is a brand that we all know and love for its premium gaming products. The Razer Viper Mini is undoubtedly one of the best, if not the best gaming mouse under 4000 INR. It has almost everything that one might expect from a high-end gaming mouse. It is lightweight, has an excellent sensor, optical switches, PTFE mouse feet, Razer SpeedFlex cable, and is overall an excellent gaming mouse with an excellent price tag.
Reasons to buy the Razer Viper Mini:
1. Weighs a mere 63g, which is extremely light by standards of gaming mouse
2. Razer Optical switches are not only faster but also more durable than traditional mechanical switches.
3. An ambidextrous design which makes it appealing to a lot of people
4. 8500 DPI optical sensor which is extremely accurate and precise
5. Razer SpeedFlex Cable which makes sure that there is negligible cable drag
6. 100% PTFE mouse feet which result in smooth glide, and hassle-free mouse movement
7. Amazing RGB effects due to Razer Chroma support
8. 6 programmable keys for various hotkeys, macros, different functions, etc.
2. Cooler Master MM711 RGB
The second mouse on our list is the Cooler Master MM711 RGB. This mouse is pretty similar to the Razer Viper Mini in multiple aspects. If you are after a lightweight, ambidextrous gaming mouse. However, you do not want to get a Razer product for any reason. Then, the Cooler Master MM711 RGB is something that you should most definitely consider. Furthermore, it also comes with a honeycomb design which makes its design a bit unique.
Reasons to buy Cooler Master MM711 RGB:
1. It is extremely lightweight and weighs just 60g, which makes it one of the lightest gaming mouse out there
2. Honeycomb shell which provides structural support, along with an interesting design language
3. Gorgeous RGB lighting which is also customizable via the Cooler Master MasterPlus+. It can be configured to various colors, and lighting effects
4. Top of the line PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor. Supports upto 16000 DPI, has a maximum tracking speed of 400 IPS, and a maximum acceleration of 50g
5. OMRON switches that are rated for upto 20 million clicks
6. 1.8m long Ultraweave cable which is not both lightweight, and flexible
7. 100% Virgin PTFE mouse feet
3. Logitech G304 Lightspeed
So far both of the gaming mice we have talked about are wired ones. So, now, we have with us a wireless gaming mouse. It is the Logitech G304, and we dare say, it is one of the best wireless gaming mice you can get in this price. It comes with plenty of other features which makes it excellent for gaming. Despite being wireless, it has latency which is similar to that of wired gaming mouse thanks to Lightspeed wireless technology. Furthermore, the battery life is also excellent.
Reasons to buy Logitech G304:
1. It is wireless, and thus no annoying cables, and no cable drag
2. Very low latency despite being wireless thanks to Logitech Lightspeed wireless technology
3. Excellent battery life. It can last upto 9 months when in Endurance mode
4. The ambidextrous shape makes it easy to use and more suitable for most gamers
5. Logitech HERO sensor with a maximum DPI of 12000, tracking speed of 400 IPS, and acceleration of 40g
6. Weighs 99g which makes it perfect for those who like a mouse that is neither too heavy, nor too light
7. Comes with Mechanical button tensioning with separated buttons for a better experience
4. HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro
The fourth mouse of our list is HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro. So far all the mouse in our list have been ambidextrous. However, there are quite a number of people who do not prefer it. For those, the HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro is an excellent choice. HyperX is a brand that is known to be one of the best manufacturers of gaming peripherals. This mouse has everything that one would expect from the gaming mouse of such a premium brand.
Reasons to buy HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro
1. Ergonomic, right-handed shape which makes it perfect for those who are not a fan of the ambidextrous shape
2. PixArt PMW3389 which is currently one of the best optical sensors out there. It has a maximum supported DPI of 16000, a maximum tracking speed of 400 IPS, and a maximum acceleration of 50g
3. Lots of customization available via HyperX NGEUNITY software
4. Extra-large sized mouse feet for excellent balance friction, and smoothness
5. 6 programmable buttons for various functions, macros, etc.
5. Asus ROG Keris
HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro is an ergonomic mouse, but it is not really lightweight. If you are after a lightweight, and ergonomic gaming mouse under 4000 INR. Then, check out the Asus ROG Keris. It is lightweight, comes with a high-end optical sensor, swappable switches, unique ROG Micro switches, etc. Overall, if you are a fan of lightweight mouse, but, do not like the ambidextrous shape, then this mouse is for you.
Reasons to buy Asus ROG Keris:
1. Lightweight at just a mere 61g
2. Ergonomic shape which makes it perfect for all right-handed gamers
3. ROG Micro switches that have a 70 million click lifespan. Furthermore, these switches come with gold-plated electro-junction for even better durability
4. Push-fit switch sockets makes it easy to install new switches, or change the existing ones
5. Amazing RGB effects via ASUS AURA
6. 100% Teflon (PTFE) mouse feet for a smooth glide
7. ROG Paracord cable for negligible cable drag, and a great experience