Are you looking for a new gaming mouse under 8000 INR? If you are, then you have come to the very right place. We are going to suggest you not one, but five different mice, which we believe are five of the best gaming mouse under 8000 INR. When it comes to a gaming mouse, things such as sensor, shape, weight, etc. play a very important role. These five gaming mice in this list come with top-notch features and excellent performance. If you are a serious gamer and are looking for excellent gaming performance, then these mice are definitely worth considering.
We have mice from various top brands in this list such as Razer, Corsair, SteelSeries, etc. So, if you do not prefer a particular brand, then no issues. You can always opt for the other options. Also, these five are the ones that we believe to be the best. Depending on your hand’s size, and preferences, these might not be for you as well.
Anyway, without any further ado, let’s get started with the list.
1. Corsair Nightsword RGB:
The first mouse on our list is the Corsair Nightsword RGB. The Nightsword is an ergonomic gaming mouse from Corsair and comes with a good build quality, top-end optical sensor. Furthermore, it also supports weight tuning. If you are after a durable gaming mouse that also has excellent performance and ergonomics on offer, then this is a great option.
Reasons to buy Corsair Nightsword RGB:
1. Ergonomic design with additional thumb rest and rubberized grips makes it excellent for long gaming sessions
2. Additional weights are present for customizable weight tuning
3. PMW3391 sensor for excellent tracking, accuracy, and precision
4. OMRON mechanical switches rated for upto 50 million clicks
5. Customizable RGB lighting
2. Razer Basilisk V2:
The next mouse on our list is from Razer. This time, it is the Razer Basilisk V2. Razer is a brand that is known for its high-performance gaming peripherals. The Razer Basilisk V2 is also an ergonomic, high-performance gaming mouse. If you are a fan of Razer, and want an ergonomic gaming mouse of the brand, then this is it.
Reasons to buy Razer Basilisk V2:
1. Ergonomic design for extreme comfort even in long gaming sessions
2. 11 programmable buttons for various macros, hotkeys, functions, etc.
3. Adjustable scroll wheel resistance
4. Razer optical switches have better response speed, and durability compared to standard mechanical switches
5. Razer’s flagship Focus+ optical sensor for the best tracking, accuracy, and precision
3. Razer Naga Trinity
The Razer Naga Trinity is a mouse aimed towards RPG lovers. It comes with a lot of side buttons which makes it perfect for role-playing games. Easy access to various in-game abilities is something every RPG lover wants. The Razer Naga Trinity is perfect for that. No need to use your keyboard’s complicated button combos for the skills, just use the simple mouse side buttons.
Reasons to buy Razer Naga Trinity:
1. Interchangeable side-plates having 2,7, or 12 side-buttons
2. Upto a total of 19 programmable buttons
3. Razer 5G optical sensor with a maximum DPI of 16000, maximum tracking speed of 450 IPS, and maximum acceleration of 50G
5. Razer Chroma support for endless customization of RGB lighting
6. Ergonomic design for easy handling
4. Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB
If you are someone who wants a Corsair mouse with a lot of side buttons, then, Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB is an excellent choice. The Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB is an excellent mouse for those who love RPG/MOBA games. Furthermore, it also comes with an updated sensor, durable buttons, and lots of features.
Reasons to buy Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB:
1. Side-plate consists of 12 programmable buttons. The position of the side-plate can be adjusted as well
2. Textured keycaps for better grip
3. Three pre-defined gaming profiles, which can be customized depending on the game, and requirements
4. PMW3367 optical sensor for precise, and accurate aim
5. Gorgeous RGB lighting on 4 different zones
5. SteelSeries Rival 650
The last mouse on our list is the SteelSeries Rival 650. The Rival series of gaming mice are popular in the gaming community for the high levels of gaming performance these have on offer. And, the Rival 650 is undoubtedly one of the best that SteelSeries has on offer. A top-notch sensor, solid ergonomics, a durable build quality, and overall an excellent gaming mouse. Furthermore, the Quantum wireless technology makes it have a latency that is similar to that of wired gaming mice.
Reasons to buy SteelSeries Rival 650:
1. Quantum Wireless technology makes it extremely responsive
2. TrueMove3+ optical system for enhanced tracking, and optimal accuracy
3. Fast charging allows the mouse to have 10+ hours of battery life from just 15 minutes of charging
4. Customizable weight tuning, with 256 center of gravity settings
5. Ergonomic shape for optimal comfort even during long gaming sessions