When it comes to PC gaming, a mouse is one of the most important peripheral. Having a good gaming mouse is quite necessary if you are serious about gaming. This is especially true if the person plays a lot of competitive shooting games. As it is the mouse that is used to aim at various targets in the game. There are various things that should be considered in a gaming mouse. Things such as shape, size, weight, sensor, mouse feet, cable, etc. all play a very important role. It can be quite complicated to select a mouse that will be perfect for you. For this reason, today we are going to suggest five different gaming mice, which we believe are the Top 5 Gaming Mouse Under Rs.2,000. So, if you are looking for a new gaming mouse, and you have a tight budget of 2000 INR, then you have come to the right place.
Here, are our Top 5 Gaming Mouse Under Rs.2,000 2021:
|Top 5 Gaming Mouse Under Rs 2,000||Buy|
|Corsair Katar Pro|
|Razer DeathAdder Essential||BUY NOW|
|Logitech G102 Lightsync||BUY NOW|
|Asus TUF Gaming M3||BUY NOW|
|Ant Esports GM500 RGB||BUY NOW|
1. Corsair Katar Pro
The first mouse on our list is the Corsair Katar Pro. The Corsair Katar Pro is undoubtedly one of the best gaming mice in this price range. It is extremely lightweight, comes with RGB lighting, ambidextrous shape, and a high DPI sensor as well. All of it easily makes it one of the best gaming mouse under 2000 INR, if not the best one.
Reasons to buy Corsair Katar Pro:
1. It is extremely lightweight at just a mere 69g making it the lightest mouse in this list
2. Ambidextrous shape which coupled with the lightweight makes it excellent for long gaming sessions
3. PAW3327 optical sensor which has a maximum DPI of 12400 and top-notch tracking, and accuracy
4. 1.8m tangle-free, flexible rubber cable
5. Durable switches which are rated for upto 30 million clicks
6. 6 programmable buttons
2. Razer Deathadder Essential
The second mouse on our list is from Razer. It is the Razer Deathadder Essential, the cheapest Deathadder. Despite being the cheapest, it still has plenty of features, and high-performance components which make it undoubtedly one of the best in its segment. If you are a right-handed gamer, and are not a fan of the ambidextrous shape, then this is definitely worth considering.
Reasons to buy Razer Deathadder Essential:
1. Comes with an extremely ergonomic design which is standard across all Razer Deathadders
2. Weighs 96g which makes it pretty balanced
3. Can be used for long gaming sessions without any discomfort due to the ergonomic design, and the balanced weight
4. 5 Hyperesponse buttons which can be programmed to perform various macros, and other functions
5. 6400 DPI optical sensor with a maximum tracking speed of 220 IPS, and maximum acceleration of 30g
6. Braided cable for better durability
3. Logitech G102 Lightsync
The Logitech G102 Lightsync is the third mouse on our list. Logitech is a brand that is really popular among the gaming community. It is known for its high-quality, and high-performance gaming products. The Logitech G102 Lightsync is just that. It comes with an ambidextrous, lightweight design, along with great RGB effects. If you are after an ambidextrous gaming mouse from a reputed brand, then the Logitech G102 Lightsync is what you should get.
Reasons to buy Logitech G102 Lightsync:
1. Ambidextrous design which makes it suitable for a lot of gamers
2. Weighs 85g which is on the lower side
3. Gaming-grade 8000 DPI optical sensor which has excellent accuracy, and tracking
4. Logitech LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting which is customizable as well
5. 6 programmable buttons
6. Soft rubber cable for better flexibility, and less cable drag
4. Asus TUF Gaming M3
The next mouse on our list is from Asus. It is the Asus TUF Gaming M3. If you are after a right-handed, ergonomic, lightweight gaming mouse from Asus, then this is something that will float your boat. Overall, an excellent gaming mouse, and one that definitely deserves to be on our list of the Top 5 Gaming Mouse Under Rs.2000 2021.
Reasons to buy Asus TUF Gaming M3:
1. Perfect for gamers due to its ergonomic shape, and lightweight of 84g
2. Gaming-grade 7000 DPI optical sensor which offers excellent tracking
3. Has gorgeous RGB lighting which is compatible with ASUS AURA Sync
4. Seven programmable buttons which can be configured to perform various macros, functions, etc.
5. Durable build quality, along with switches that are rated for 20 million clicks
6. Lots of customizability and extensive controls available via Armoury II
5. Ant Esports GM500 RGB
Ant Esports is a brand that is popular for its affordable gaming products. Since, we are making a list of top gaming mice under 2000 INR, naturally, we had to include a mouse of this brand. It is the Ant Esports GM500 RGB.
Reasons to buy Ant Esports GM500 RGB:
1. Comes with the Avago ADNS 3050 Sensor that has a maximum DPI of 4000, along with great precision
2. Durable HUANO mouse switches which are rated for upto 10 million clicks
3. Premium 1.5m long braided cable
4. Gorgeous RGB lighting which is customizable
5. 7 programmable buttons
6. Can have upto 6 different levels of DPI
So, if you are looking for some of the top gaming mouse under 2000 INR, then these are your options. However, there are various other gaming mouse out there which can be better for your needs. So, just because your mouse is not on this list, it does not mean that it is bad by any means. But, if you are looking for a new gaming mouse and your budget is under 2000 INR. Then, these are worth checking out.