Headphones play a very important role in gaming. This is especially true in competitive games where every sound cue contains lots of information. For this reason, hardcore gamers always prefer high-performance gaming headphones. But, there are thousands of headphones in the market. Which ones should you be going for, and why? In this article, we are going to talk about not one, but five different gaming headphones, which we believe are one of the best under 6000 INR.
Gaming Headphones Under Rs 6,000
If you are looking for a pair of new gaming headphones, and have a budget of 6000 INR. Then, these are some of the best, and ones you must check out. Without any further ado, let’s start with the headphones:
|Top 5 Gaming Headphones Under Rs.6,000||Buy|
|Razer Blackshark V2 X:||Buy|
|Cooler Master MH650 RGB||Buy|
|HyperX Cloud Stinger|
|Corsair HS50 PRO||Buy|
1. Razer Blackshark V2 X
Razer Blackshark V2 X is without a doubt one of the best gaming headphones in the segment. It comes with Razer Triforce drivers, a low bodyweight, and comfortable earcups. It brings high levels of performance, along with high levels of comfort to the table. And, in terms of performance, it is undoubtedly one of the best, if not the best one.
Reasons to buy Razer Blackshark V2 X:
1. Razer Triforce drivers which are capable of producing a wide, extensive range of frequency. This allows it to produce detailed, and clear audio which makes for a great audio experience
2. Comes with Hyperclear Cardioid microphone which ensures that there is clear voice pickup
3. Comfortable memory foam used for the ear cushions which makes it comfortable
4. It is extremely lightweight at just 240g, and can be worn for hours at a stretch without any discomfort
2. Cooler Master MH650 RGB
The Cooler Master MH series of headphones are deemed to be one of the best that Cooler Master has on offer. The Cooler Master MH650 RGB has everything that one would want from a high-performance gaming headphone. Clear, detailed audio, great comfort, and RGB lighting as well.
Reasons to buy Cooler Master MH650 RGB:
1. Immersive gaming experience thanks to the large 50 mm neodymium drivers, along with virtual 7.1 surround sound
2. RGB lighting with the stealth black color and Cooler Master’s signature design makes it a good looking headphone
3. Swiveling earcups that come equipped with fabric mesh cushioned pads for optimal comfort
4. Adjustable omnidirectional boom microphone for easy communication
5. Comes with a USB cable which allows for simpler connectivity
3. Logitech G431
The next headphone on our list is the Logitech G431. Logitech is a brand that is known for its gaming peripherals. The Logitech G431, just like the other headphones in this list, is an excellent gaming headphone and is one that we recommend to anyone who is looking for a new gaming headphone under 6000 INR.
Reasons to buy Logitech G431:
1. 50 mm audio drivers that are capable of producing an expansive sound stage. This is excellent for gaming as it allows the user to determine where the sound is coming from.
2. 6 mm large microphone for clear voice communication which also supports flip to mute
3. DTS Headphone:X 2.0 allows for a great spatial sound experience
4. Comes included with a USB DAC, and 3.5 mm jack as well for multi-platform use
5. Rotatable ear cups with premium leatherette cushioning, and light body weight make for a comfortable experience
4. HyperX Cloud Stinger
The HyperX Cloud Stinger is one of the most affordable gaming headsets from HyperX. HyperX products have great levels of performance as a standard. That is also the case with the HyperX Cloud Stinger. Despite being one of the cheapest HyperX headphones, it has lots of performance for the price.
Reasons to buy HyperX Cloud Stinger:
1. Signature Hyperx comfort due to the low body weight, and padded earcups
2. Excellent, gaming-grade audio. Minute, important details such as footstep can be heard clearly
3. Adjustable microphone with noise-cancellation for clear voice pickup
4. Steel sliders make it durable, despite the light bodyweight
5. Volume controls on earcup for easy access
5. Corsair HS50 PRO
The second gaming headphone on our list is the Corsair HS50 Pro. The Corsair HS50 was known to be one of the best in its segment. Now, the pro variant has arrived, and it is even better. It is slightly heavy, however, that is because of the solid build quality. If you are having a budget of 6000 INR for your gaming headphone, and are looking for a well-built, and durable headphone. Then Corsair HS50 Pro is one definitely worth considering.
Reasons to buy Corsair HS50 PRO:
1. Comes with lots of metal parts making it extremely durable
2. Clear sound quality due to custom-tuned 50mm neodymium drivers
3. Adjustable ear cups with memory foam padding makes it comfortable despite being slightly heavy
4. Discord-certified, detachable microphone for clear communication. It also has noise-cancellation for better clarity
5. Compatible with various platforms, such as PC, consoles, mobile phones, etc.
6. Comes with on-ear controls to change volume, and toggle microphone without getting out of the game