Today, we are going to suggest five gaming headphones, which we believe are the top 5 gaming headphones under 4000 INR. These headphones will be having everything that a gamer would need. Clear sound quality, high-quality microphone, and extreme comfort. Without any further ado, let’s start with the list of our top 5 gaming headphones under 4000 INR.
|Top 5 Gaming Headphones Under Rs.4,000||Buy|
|Razer Kraken X||Buy|
|Corsair HS45 7.1|
|HyperX Cloud Stinger Core||Buy|
|JBL Quantum 200|
1. Razer Kraken X
The first gaming headphone on our list is the Razer Kraken X. Razer is a brand that no one needs to be introduced to. It is one of the brands that has made a mark in the gaming industry with its high quality gaming products. The Razer Kraken X is just another such product. When it comes to gaming, and even multimedia, it is one of the best headphones in the segment, if not the best.
Reasons to buy Razer Kraken X:
1. Comes with custom-tuned 40 mm drivers that are capable of producing a wide range of frequencies clearly. This makes it perfect for gamers, as they can hear every small detail there is
2. The cardioid microphone is great for communication, as it can pick up the clear voice of the user
3. Weighs only 250g, and coupled with the high-quality memory foam used for cushioning, makes it extremely comfortable even during long gaming sessions
4. Has support for virtual 7.1 which gives a surround sound effect
5. Compatible on multiple platforms
2. Corsair HS45 7.1
Corsair HS35 is one of the best entry-level gaming headphones. The Corsair HS45 is an upgrade of that with virtual 7.1 surround audio. In terms of audio performance, it is detailed and clear. Furthermore, comes with a solid build quality, along with excellent comfort.
Reasons to buy Corsair HS45 7.1:
1. Solid build quality, due to metal hinges, and metal band
2. Custom-tuned 50 mm neodymium drivers for clear sound quality
3. USB adaptor for 7.1 surround audio
4. Can be worn for long hours at a stretch thanks to comfortable, well-cushioned ear cups which are also adjustable
5. Comes with a Discord-certified, unidirectional microphone with ambient noise cancellation
6. Multi-platform compatibility
7. Comes with simple, easy to access on-ear controls
3. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core
HyperX is one of the most reputed brands when it comes to high-performance gaming peripherals. So much so, that various professional players use HyperX products personally. The HyperX Cloud Stinger Core is one of the most affordable gaming headphones by HyperX. Being a HyperX product, performance is top-notch, and is specifically made for gamers.
Reasons to buy HyperX Cloud Stinger Core:
1. Extremely comfortable for long gaming sessions due to the breathable mesh ear cups, and lightweight body of 215g
2. Gaming-grade audio due to the 40 mm dynamic neodymium drivers
3. Electric condenser microphone for clear voice communication
4. Comes with a single 3.5 mm jack, so can be used on laptops, mobile phones, and even consoles
4. Logitech G331
The next headphone on our list is from Logitech. It is none other than the Logitech G331. The Logitech G331 is one of the most affordable gaming headphones by Logitech. Logitech products are popular among gamers for their excellent gaming performance. Since, this list is about top gaming headphones, it is natural that we had to include a Logitech headphone in it.
Reasons to buy the Logitech G331:
1. Large 50 mm drivers offer an immersive gaming experience allowing you to hear every little detail
2. Crystal 6 mm microphone for clear, and easy voice communication. It can also be muted easily by just flipping it upside
3. The headband and ear cups come with premium, comfortable, leatherette cushioning which makes it comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions
4. Compatible with multiple platforms such as PC, mobile phones, consoles, etc.
5. JBL Quantum 200
JBL is a brand that is known for its audio devices such as headphones. However, it got its reputation by making high-quality headphones for music lovers. But, it recently launched its Quantum series of gaming headphones. These headphones have proved that JBL can make excellent gaming headphones too. If you are having a budget of around 4000 INR, then the JBL Quantum 200 is worth checking out.
Reasons to buy JBL Quantum 200:
1. JBL Quantum SOUND Signature, along with the 50 mm drivers allow it to produce excellent audio
2. Support Windows Spatial Audio for an even more immersive audio experience
3. Memory foam ear cushions, coupled with the lightweight headband make it comfortable
4. Voice focus directional microphone which can easily be toggled off by flipping up