High-end gaming mice are really expensive. However, if you are someone who wants to have the best gaming experience, aim, and precision, then it is definitely recommended to get one. But, when you are spending such a big sum of money, it is essential that what you get is the best, and something which will be worth your hard-earned money. But, there are a ton of gaming mice when you have such a budget. Which ones should you be considering? Well, in this article we are going to talk about the Top Gaming Mouse Under Rs.15,000. We are going to suggest not one, but five different gaming mice. These gaming mice will be pretty much the best ones that are available in the market.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
|Top 5 Gaming Mouse Under Rs 15,000||Buy|
|Razer Viper Ultimate||BUY NOW|
|Logitech G PRO X Superlight Wireless|
|Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro||BUY NOW|
|Glorious Model O Wireless||BUY NOW|
|Logitech G502 LightSpeed|
1. Razer Viper Ultimate
The Razer Viper lineup of gaming mice is by far, one of the best lineups of gaming mice by the brand. The Razer Viper Ultimate is the flagship mouse of the series. It comes with a high-end sensor, optical switches, wireless, and is lightweight as well. All of it makes it, undoubtedly, one of the best gaming mice out there.
Reasons to buy the Razer Viper Ultimate:
1. Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology for low latency, and a great gaming performance
2. Razer Optical switches are not only durable, but also faster than standard mechanical switches
3. True-ambidextrous design with rubberized grips, and side buttons on both sides
4. Razer Focus+ 20000 DPI optical sensor has 99.6% resolution accuracy for excellent precision and tracking
5. Weighs only 74g making it one of the lightest wireless gaming mouse out there
6. Excellent battery life which ensures you never get out of charge during gaming
2. Logitech G PRO X Superlight Wireless
The second mouse on our list, is yet again a wireless gaming mouse. This time, it is from Logitech, and it is none other than the Logitech G PRO X Superlight Wireless. Logitech is known for its high-end gaming peripherals. The Logitech G PRO X Superlight Wireless is the best gaming mouse that Logitech has on offer. Just like the Viper Ultimate, the G Pro X Superlight Wireless is also a top-end, lightweight, wireless gaming mouse.
Reasons to buy the Logitech G PRO X Superlight Wireless:
1. Weighs only 63g, making it the lightest, high-end wireless gaming mouse out there
2. Logitech Lightspeed wireless technology which provides wired-like latency despite being wireless
3. Logitech HERO 25K DPI sensor which is currently the best optical sensor from Logitech. Flawless tracking, and excellent accuracy
4. Symmetrical, ambidextrous design which makes it comfortable, and easy to use for most
5. 100% PTFE mouse feet for low-resistance mouse movement
6. Excellent battery life for a seamless gaming experience with no interruption
3. Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro
The Razer Deathadder gaming mice are known for their excellent ergonomics. The Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro is by far, the best DeathAdder there is. It has gotten a lot of upgrades and is now one of the best ergonomic gaming mice out there. If you are right-handed and are looking for a high-end, ergonomic gaming mouse, which is also wireless, then this is it.
Reasons to buy Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro:
1. Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology for a low-latency wireless experience
2. 2nd generation Razer optical switches which are one of the best mouse switches
3. Razer Focus+ 20K DPI optical sensor for precise aiming, and tracking
4. Ergonomic design which is a hallmark feature of the DeathAdder series
5. Can get even improved battery life when using via Bluetooth
4. Glorious Model O Wireless
Glorious products are known to be one of the best brands when it comes to gaming products. The Model O is a fan-favourite because of its excellent performance. The Model O Wireless takes it a notch higher. Not only is it wireless, but it also comes with a better sensor. If you are a fan of Glorious products, and are looking for a high-end gaming mouse from that brand, then this is a great choice.
Reasons to buy Glorious Model O Wireless:
1. Honeycomb shell design which results in a low weight of 69g, and also makes it durable
2. BAMF optical sensor that supports a maximum DPI of 19000, and has a maximum tracking speed of 400 IPS
3. 2.4GHz wireless connectivity for fast, and responsive wireless performance
4. 100% pure PTFE G-Skates mouse feet for a smooth gaming experience
5. Ambidextrous shape which makes it perfect for most gamers
5. Logitech G502 Lightspeed
The last mouse on our list is yet another mouse from Logitech. The Logitech G502 was a big success, and the Logitech G502 Lightspeed brings everything to the table that the original one brought. But, does it even better. If you are someone who prefers slightly heavy gaming mice, then this is an excellent option.
Reasons to buy Logitech G502 Lightspeed:
1. Ergonomic design with a thumb rest which makes it excellent for long gaming sessions
2. Weighs around 114g which makes it perfect for those who prefer heavier mice
3. Weight tuning can be done via the additional weights
4. Logitech HERO 25K sensor offers excellent tracking and accuracy
5. Lightspeed wireless technology for smooth wireless performance