SilverStone PF240W-ARGB All in One 240mm White CPU Liquid Cooler
SilverStone PF240W-ARGB All in One 240mm White CPU Liquid Cooler SST-PF240W-ARGB
- Pure white colored radiator, fans and cables to help achieve the ultimate full white system build of your dream
- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115X/1200/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets
Water block includes a pump with multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block.
The pump motor utilizes three phase, six pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single phase, four pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well.
0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation
An automotive grade sine wave generator is used to drive the pump motor. This ensures electrical noise and vibration are kept to a minimum. It is also AEC-Q100 certified according to Automotive Electronics Council’s standard so it has great quality and durability.
Automotive grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that includes vapor, liquid, grease, solvent.
Included PWM fan has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress air turbulent noise with geometry optimized for both air flow and pressure. This ensure maximum performance with lowest possible noise.
|61mm (L) x 61mm (W) x 50mm (H)|
|2.4″ (L) x 2.4″ (W) x 1.97″ (H)|
|Material||Copper base with plastic body|
|Motor speed||3400±10% RPM|
|120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 25mm (D)|
|4.72″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 0.98″ (D)|
|Noise level||7.4~35.6 dBA|
|Connector||4 Pin PWM|
|272mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 28mm (H)|
|10.71″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 1.1″ (H)|
|CPU Cooler Lighting|
|CPU Cooler Model|
|CPU Cooler Radiator Type|
|CPU Cooler Type|