SilverStone Essential Series ET750-HG 750W Gold Semi Modular PSU comes with a built in fan of 140 mm size which has 18 dBa with an excellent flow of air and a very low noise level which is perfect for house and office fields. SilverStone Essential Series ET750-HG 750W Gold Semi Modular PSU is improved to increase the effectiveness of the residual heat dissipation. It is designed with 80 Plus gold level of efficiency which reduces the wasted heat and saves the maximum amount of electricity. It also has a single and powerful +12V rail design which enables the users for a non-stop usage of the PSU with a stable and very reliable performance which is perfect for future component upgrades or the overclocking.
They are equipped with cables which are flat and provides a greater flexibility with semi modular cables and give a better cable management. It can work continuously 24 x 7 with a continuous power output at 40 degree C temperature. The PSU supports dual EPS 8 pin with multiple one on one PCIe 8 or 6 pin connectors has also has 5 years of manufacturer warranty. The dimensions are 16 cm of length x 15 cm of width x 8.6 cm of height and weighs 2 kg. The maximum DC output for this PSU is 750W with 363 W per liter of power density. The input voltage is 90 ~ 264 Vrms with MTBF of 100,000 hours. It has an Active PFC with PF > 0.9 at full load and efficiency ranging from 87% – 90% at 20% – 1000% of loading.
- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115X/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets
- Water block includes a pump with multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block
- The pump motor utilizes three phase, six pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single phase, four pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well.
- 0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation
- An automotive grade sine wave generator is used to drive the pump motor. This ensures electrical noise and vibration are kept to a minimum. It is also AEC-Q100 certified according to Automotive Electronics Council’s standard so it has great quality and durability.
- Automotive grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that includes vapor, liquid, grease, solvent.
- Included PWM fan has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress air turbulent noise with geometry optimized for both air flow and pressure. This ensure maximum performance with lowest possible noise.
|Dimension||61mm (L) x 61mm (W) x 50mm (H)
2.4″ (L) x 2.4″ (W) x 1.97″ (H)
|Material||Copper base with plastic body|
|Motor speed||3400±10% RPM|
|Dimension||120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 25mm (D)
4.72″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 0.98″ (D)
|Noise level||7.4~35.6 dBA|
|Connector||4 Pin PWM|
|Dimension||272mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 28mm (H)
10.71″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 1.1″ (H)
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|CPU Cooler Lighting||
|CPU Cooler Model||
|CPU Cooler Radiator Type||
|CPU Cooler Type||
AIO Liquid Cooler