Brief Description – CORSAIR SMPS HX850
The CORSAIR SMPS HX850 is a product of the CORSAIR Brand. It is a Fully Modular Power Supply. The Form factor of the Power Supply is ATX . The product has a 80+Platinum Certification with a wattage of 850w. CORSAIR as such, is a brand that is known for delivering some of the most amazing products with good quality. The warranty provided by the manufacturer on this product is for 10 Years. The Net Weight of the SMPS is 1.95kg. The efficiency rating of the PSU is 0.92. The CORSAIR SMPS HX850 is one of the ideal PC Power Supply Apart from this, the brand also produces some of the finest Liquid Coolers and Cabinets in the Country.
Shop for the CORSAIR SMPS HX850 ( Computer Power Supplies ) on EliteHubs at the Lowest Price / Best Price in India. There are 3 Types of Power Supplies commonly available – the AT Power Supply, the ATX Power Supply and the ATX-2 Power Supply. The AT Power Supply was used in the old PCs. ATX Power Supply till date is still used in some PC. ATX-2 Power Supply is the one commonly used today. Apart from this, the PSU may be fully modular or semi-modular.
|80 PLUS Certification Level||Platinum|
|Zero RPM Fan Mode||Yes|
|Fan Bearing Technology||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Corsair Link Support||No|
|Continuous Output Rated Temperature (°C)||50°C|
|Dimensions||150mm x 86mm x 180mm|
|Cable Type||Low-Profile, All Black|
|4-Pin Peripheral Connector||6|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Platinum efficiency, fully modular and virtually silent
CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Power In Your Hands
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the “SINGLE” position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the “MULTIPLE” position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
The fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- HX Series ATX Power Supply
- Power cord
- Mounting screws
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User manual
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH