NZXT made their iconic H Series PC cases even better. NZXT’s new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including their patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H710i.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can take more time than assembling a system. Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive.
- Four Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a reversible, removable, top-mounted bracket designed for radiators up to 360mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.*PCIe riser card not included.
|Dimensions||W: 230mm H: 516mm D: 494mm (with feet)|
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX (Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)|
Front I/O internal header
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Smart Device V2||
*Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
|LED Strip(s)||2 integrated addressable LED strips|
|Vertical GPU Mount||Up to 2.5 Slots|
|Fan Specs||Aer F120 (Case Version)
Aer F140 (Case Version)
|Note||***Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Cabinet Form Factor||
|Cabinet Radiator Support||
|Cabinet Side Panel Type||