MSI RTX 3070 Ti Suprim X
- CHIPSETNVIDIA GEFORCE
- GPURTX 3070 TI
- PCI EXPRESS4.0
- GPU BOOST CLOCK
- Extreme Mode : 1875 MHz
- Gaming Mode & Silent Mode : 1860 MHz
- MEMORY CLOCK19 Gbps
- MEMORY SIZE8 GB
- MEMORY INTERFACE256-BIT
- MEMORY TYPEGDDR6X
- DIRECT X SUPPORT12
- OPEN GL4.6
- HDMI : Yes 1 x HDMI 2.1
- DisplayPort : Yes 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
- COOLERTRI FROZR 2S
- DUAL-LINK DVI SUPPORTEDN/A
- SOFTWAREDriver and Software
- PACKAGE CONTENTSGraphics Card, User Manual
- GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)6144
- SLI SUPPORTEDNo
- POWER CONNECTORS2 x 8-pin
- WARRANTY3 Years
- NOTE*****Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti graphics card is powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1860 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 19 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.