MSI B450M Mortar Max Motherboard
MSI B450 Mortar Max provides support to 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Desktop Processors. Also supports 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz.
- Worried about heating and frying up your components? MSI B450 Mortar Max gives the optimum performance and keeps the temperature low at the same time with the help of MSI Extended PWM Heatsink Design. This helps to dash out non-stop work along with high performance while ensuring that even high-end processors run at full speed.
- Comes with Store MI technology, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, 1x TURBO M.2. All this helps to enjoy the games at lightning-fast speed.
- Now provide better performance by supporting more cores as the MSI B450 Mortar Max comes with a digital power design and premium layout.
MSI B450M MORTAR MAX MOTHERBOARD
(AMD SOCKET AM4/RYZEN SERIES CPU/MAX 64GB DDR4 4133MHZ MEMORY)
For the best gaming experience, MSI B450 Mortar Max comes with a DDR4 boost to deliver the best data signals.Supports two-way AMD Crossfire with steel armor PCI-E slots. This helps to set up a multi GPU build.MSI B450 Mortar Max gives the most immersive audio experience as it comes with studio sound quality.No need to install a CPU, memory, or graphics card. Now flash any BIOS within seconds by simply using a USB key. No need to install a CPU, memory, or graphics card.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability
- MULTI-GPU: With PCI-E STEEL ARMOR slot. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card
|Processor||Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4|
|Chipset||AMD® B450 Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GBSupports 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667Mhz (by JEDEC)
For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9)Supports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 3733/ 3866/ 4000/ 4133 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)For AMD Other CPUSupports 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz (by A-XMP OC MODE)Dual channel memory architecture
Supports non-ECC UDIMM memory
Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
|Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)Supports x16 speed with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
Supports x8 speed with Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors
Supports x4 speed with AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot (PCI_E4, supports x4 mode)1
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots2
PCI_E4 slot will be unavailable when an M.2 SSD is installed in the M2_2 slot.
PCI_E2 slot will be unavailable when an expansion card is installed in the PCI_E3 slot.
|Onboard Graphics||1 x DisplayPort, support a maximum resolution of 4096×2304 @60Hz, 2560×1600 @60Hz, 3840×2160 @60Hz, 1920×1200 @60Hz 1,2
1 x HDMI™ 1.4 port, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×2160 @30Hz, 2560×1600 @60Hz 1,2
Only support when using AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
|Multi-GPU||Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
|Storage||AMD® B450 Chipset
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports 1
1 x M.2 slots (M2_2, Key M) 1Supports PCIe 2.0 x4 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devicesAMD® CPU
1x M.2 slot (M2_1, Key M)1Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics)and SATA 6Gb/s 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devicesPCI_E4 slot will be unavailable when an M.2 SSD is installed in the M2_2 slot.
|RAID||AMD® B450 Chipset
Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1 for M.2 NVMe RAID
|USB||AMD® B450 Chipset
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) Type-A port on the back panel
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors) AMD® CPU
4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
|Audio||Realtek® ALC892 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
Supports S/PDIF output
|LAN||1 x Realtek® RTL8111H-CG Gigabit LAN controller|
|Internal Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2 x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 connector (support additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
2 x 5050 RGB LED strip 12V connectors
1 x TPM module connector
1 x Front panel audio connector
2 x System panel connectors
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Serial Port connector
1 x Parallel Port connector
|Back Panel Ports||Flash BIOS Button
PS/2 Combo Port
USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A
HD Audio Connectors
USB 2.0 Ports
USB 3.2 Gen1
USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C
Optical S/PDIF OUT
|Dimensions||9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm)
m-ATX Form Factor
|Mounting||8 mounting holes|
|Operating System||Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Motherboard Form Factor|