Hyperx Alloy Origins Keyboard
- Small, compact design for those who do not want bulky gaming keyboards
- Solid build quality due to aircraft-grade aluminum body
- HyperX mechanical switches for an excellent experience
- Enhanced gaming performance due to features such as Game Mode, and full anti-ghosting
- Attractive RGB lighting which can also be customized using HyperX NGENUITY software
- Three adjustable angles for better ergonomics, and better ease of use
- Hyperx NGENUITY software offers various advanced customization
- Onboard memory that can store upto 3 individual memory profiles
- Detachable USB Type-C cable
Out of stock
Hyperx Alloy Origins Keyboard
The Hyperx Alloy Origins is a mechanical gaming keyboard that features a compact, and sturdy build. Being compact, the Hyperx Alloy Origins Keyboard can fit easily in most gaming setups without making space an issue. Hyperx products are known for their features, and performance. The very same can be said for HyperX Alloy Origins. Talking of the switches, this keyboard comes equipped with HyperX mechanical switches for the best gaming experience. For making the gaming experience even more enjoyable, this keyboard also comes with onboard memory which can hold upto three profiles, a dedicated Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, etc.
The Alloy Origins scores high when it comes to gaming performance. The keys have exposed LEDs which can be customized for various RGB lighting effects. As for the build quality, the Alloy Origins is made of aircraft-grade aluminum. Despite having a small, and compact form, build quality is solid with this keyboard. Using Hyperx NGENUITY software various advanced customization can be done on the keyboard. Settings such as macros, lighting effects, Game Mode, etc. can all be customized using this software. The HyperX Alloy Origins also comes with three adjustable angles for better ergonomics. Overall, it is a great keyboard, and has the perfect blend of design, performance, and features
- HyperX mechanical switches1
- Full aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Compact, portable design with detachable USB Type-C cable
- Dazzling RGB lighting with dynamic effects
- Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY software
- Three adjustable keyboard angles
- Onboard memory for three profiles
- Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, and N-key rollover functionalities
Full aircraft-grade aluminum body
The aluminum casing keeps the keyboard structurally sound and stable when the action gets intense and the game hangs in the balance; battle after battle, night after night.
Compact, portable design with detachable USB Type-C cable
The small footprint gives you plenty of room for rapid mouse movements. It also has a detachable cable so it’s easy to take on the go.
RGB backlit keys with radiant lighting effects
HyperX mechanical switches feature an exposed LED for brighter, more luminous RGB lighting.
Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY Software
Customize Game Mode, take greater control over lighting effects, and set up your own macros.
Three adjustable keyboard tilt angles
Adjust the two-step keyboard feet for three different angle settings (3°, 7°, or 11°), whichever makes your wrists the most comfortable.
Onboard memory for three profiles
Create your own custom-designed lightshows, save them directly to the keyboard, and take them with you on the go.
Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, and N-key rollover
Ensure that all your keypresses register and that you’re not accidentally taking yourself out of the game in key moments.
|Backlight||RGB (16,777,216 colors)|
|Light effects||Per key RGB lighting3 and 5 brightness levels|
|On board memory||3 profiles|
|Connection type||USB Type-C to USB Type-A|
|Key rollover||N-key mode|
|OS compatibility||Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7|
|Switch||HyperX Red, HyperX Aqua|
|Operation Style||Linear, Tactile|
|Key Travel Distance||1.8 mm|
|Total Travel||3.8 mm|
|Life Span (Keystrokes)||80 million|
|Weight (Keyboard and cable)||1075 g|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|