Gigabyte Z590 UD AC Motherboard
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Enlarged VRM Heatsink with Air-Flow Grooving to Increased Surface Contact
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Onboard Intel® 802.11ac Wireless & BT with High-Gain Antenna
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- USB 3.2 Gen2 and Front USB Type-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4800MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4800MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model
First Adopter on 2.5GbE LAN Onboard
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 ethernet
RGB FUSION 2.0
With Z590 UD AC Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z590 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With Z590 UD AC Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
|Motherboard Form Factor||