Gigabyte B460M D3H Motherboard
Gigabyte B460M D3H is a more durable motherboard with Gigabyte8118 gaming LAN as well as ALC1200 High-Quality Audio Design, Support, Smart Fan 5, 4 Display Interfaces. This one is a smart choice any day!
- Gigabyte B460M D3H supports all 10th generation Intel processors.
- There also are 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB, that is 32 GB single DIMM capacity of system memory.
- Has a dual channel of memory architecture, alluring isn’t it?
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile that is XMP memory modules.
Out of stock
Gigabyte B460M D3H Motherboard
Gigabyte B460M D3H supports 4 screen display and has a huge memory of 512 GB! Supports HD Graphics with the assistance of Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel Not only this but it even has an immersive sound quality of Realtek ALC1200 codec, high and premium audio. It has 5 USB ports, precisely three on the back panel and the other two available through the internal USB header Some of the more unique features are fast boot, ambient LED to give satisfactory visuals, game boost to take your performance on the peak, and smart backup. H/W monitoring detects voltage, temperature, fan speed as well as overheating. Operating windows Supports for Windows 10 64-bit. It has a warranty of three years so just relax and concentrate on your play!
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Slots
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C™ Support
- 4 Display Interfaces Support
- GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ Design
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
|CPU||Support for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1200 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
|Chipset||Intel® B460 Express Chipset|
|Memory||Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1200 codec
High Definition Audio
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI slot
Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|Storage Interface||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
* System Acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory enabled on the M2M_SB connector only.
M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.
5 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
3 x system fan headers
2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x parallel port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
6 x audio jacks
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|BIOS||2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS™
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
|Bundled Software||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)|
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Dimensions||31.49 × 31.49 × 10.38 cm|
|Motherboard Form Factor|