GIGABYTE B365M D3H
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector (Up to 32 Gb/s) GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential. PERFORMANCE FUELED BY OPTANE
The H370/B365/B360 Platform supports Intel’s latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Intelligent Fan Control Design
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
PERFORMANCE Immersive VR Gaming Experience
> VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
> Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version, HDCP 2.2, and HDR.
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2. Support for up to 3 displays at the same time Maximum shared memory of 1 GB Actual support may vary by CPU
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 23.0cm|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Motherboard Form Factor||