Corsair Ironclaw RGB Gaming Mouse
- Lightweight at 105g and a contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm grips and larger hands.
- Custom Pixart PMW3391 native 18,000 DPI precision optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for ultra accurate tracking and performance.
- Ultra durable Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks.
- Seven fully programmable buttons to customize the way you play, with powerful macros or key remaps giving you an in game advantage.
- Dynamic, two zone RGB backlighting with dozens of customizable presets and effects.
- Intuitive and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full system lighting synchronization compatible with CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more.
- Onboard profile storage lets you take your settings with you, with hardware macro playback and lighting control.
- Surface calibration utility to maximize precision and responsiveness
Perfect for Larger Hands and Palm Grips: Lightweight at 105g and a contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm grips and larger hands.
CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor Yet: Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking.
Ultra-Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks.
Seven Fully Programmable Buttons: Customize the way you play with powerful macros or key remaps giving you an in game advantage.
Dynamic, Two-Zone RGB Backlighting: Experience dozens of customizable presets and effects to perfectly match your setup.
Powered by CORSAIR iCUE Software: Vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full system lighting synchronization compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more.
Onboard Profile Storage: Take your settings with you, with hardware macro playback and lighting control.
Surface Calibration: Tune your mouse to your mouse pad to maximize precision and responsiveness.
|Mouse Backlighting||1 Zone RGB|
|On Board Memory||Yes|
|On-board Memory Profiles||1|
|Mouse button Type||Omron|
|Mouse Button Durability||50M L/R Click|
|Weight||105g (w/out cable and accessories)|
|CUE Software||Supported in iCUE|
|Cable||1.8m Braided Fiber|
|Game Type||FPS, MOBA|
|Report Rate||Selectable 1000Hz/500Hz/250Hz/125Hz|
|Note||***Features, Price, and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Dimensions||28 × 13 × 9 cm|
|Mouse Maximum DPI||
|Mouse Hand Orientation||
|Mouse Macro Buttons||