Corsair iCUE Lighting Node Pro
Out of stock
CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO
Corsair iCUE Lighting Node Pro comes with an individual addressable RGB lighting for the cooler which you can control with an in built software and control its unique lighting effects and also vivid illumination of the PC according to your wish. Corsair iCUE Lighting Node Pro is powered by a CORSAIR iCUE Software with CORSAIR lighting Node Pro which helps turn you PC into a Smart one. It has a dual channel lightening which has 4 individual addressable RGB LED strips and have up to 6 HD RGB or SP RGB fans which are sold separately simultaneously. Each LED strip is controlled differently with different lighting effects and animations on each strip. Both of the strips have a multiple mounting option with backings and magnet built which makes the installation very easy.
There is no need of a special interface or hardware which is requires for the lighting node pro, you just have to plug it into a USB 2.0 header in your motherboard. This comes with a LINK software through which you can control the lighting from your desktop. Corsair iCUE Lighting Node Pro comes with 2 years of manufacturer warranty. The compatibility requires Windows 10, Windows 8 as well as Windows 7 which requires motherboards with an internal USB 2.0 header and CORSAIR LINK software version 4.6 or higher. The cooler need power input of 4.5 V to 5.5 V with dimensions as 55 mm (Length) x 31 mm (Width) x 12 mm (Height) and 2 RGB LED Channels.
- Vivid Lighting Effects And Custom Color Combinations
- The CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO provides individually addressable RGB lighting with software control for unique lighting effects and vivid illumination of your PC.
- Dual Channel Lighting
- Control four individually addressable RGB LED strips and up to six HD RGB or SP RGB fans (sold separately, fan RGB LED hub required) simultaneously.
- Individually Addressable RGB LED Strips
- Each RGB LED strip is independently controlled – display different lighting effects and animations on each strip separately.
- Multiple Mounting Options
- The RGB LED strips have both mounting tape backings and magnets built into the strips to mount, making installation simple.
- USB 2.0 Interface
- No special interface or additional hardware is required to use the Lighting Node PRO to its full potential; plug it into an available USB 2.0 header on your mother-board.
- Total Control
- Combining the CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO and LINK software give you full control over lighting right from your desktop.
CONTENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 1x Lighting Node PRO
- 4x Individually addressable RGB LED strips
- 4x RGB LED extension cables
- 2x HD RGB LED fan hub adapter cable
- 1x Mini USB cable
- 2x Mounting tape
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Requires a mother-board with an internal USB 2.0 header
- Requires CORSAIR LINK software version 4.6 or higher
Lighting Node PRO specifications
- Power input: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Unit dimension: 55mm x 31mm x 12mm
- RGB LED channels: 2
- RGB LED strip per channel: max. 4
- Mini USB cable: 375mm
- SATA Power cable: 440mm
- HD RGB LED hub cable 485mm
Individually Addressable RGB LED strip
- Length: 410mm
- RGB LED chip count: 10
- Protective cover: IP65-rated transparent silicone
- Adhesion type: 4 magnets per strip and full-strip tape
- RGB extension cable: 345mm
|Product Name||Lighting Node PRO CL-9011109-WW|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Dimensions||10.5 × 8.2 × 6.2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.