Cooler Master MasterBox NR600
Out of stock
Cooler Master MasterBox NR600
Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 is a minimalistic design, seamless tempered glass cabinet with ample storage support and fan or radiator support. The Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 was streamlined as the simplicity in the aesthetics rarely affect the complexity in the design. The Fine Mesh spans around the entire front panel for airflow, makes up the structure of the case, and adds rigidity to the overall construction. The minimalistic design of the Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 ensures that the case is pure and simple in design. The focus on performance and airflow using the front mesh helps to achieve efficient airflow while acting as a dust filter. The tempered glass panel fits seamlessly against the chassis of the Cooler Master MasterBox NR600, mounted securely and discreetly by a system of tabs and thumbscrews.
A total of five 2.5 inch drives or four 3.5 inch drives can be mounted inside the Cooler Master MasterBox NR600. The storage mounting options include behind the motherboard tray, on the PSU shroud, and in the HDD cage. The single 4 pole headphone jack of the Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 ensures both audio and microphone capabilities without the need for separate jacks. The I/O access also has few USB 2.0 ports and the power button. The front and top of the Cooler Master MasterBox NR600 support 120mm and 140mm fans while the rear supports only a 120mm fan. The radiator support for AIO Liquid coolers are up to 360mm on the front and 240mm on the top with 120mm on the rear.
- Form & Function Steamlined
- Minimalistic Design
- The MasterBox NR600 is a pure and simple design that is focused on airflow performance. A single-layer, fine mesh makes up the entire front panel, achieving efficient airflow while also acting as a dust filter.
- Seamless Tempered Glass
- The tempered glass side panel sits completely flush against the chassis, mounted securely and discreetly by a system of tabs and thumbscrews.
- Ample Storage Support
- A total of 5 x 2.5″ and 4 x 3.5″ drives can be mounted using a tool-less system. Storage can be mounted on the PSU shroud, behind the motherboard tray, and in the HDD cage.
- Headset Jack
- The single 4 pole headset jack features both Audio and Microphone capabilities simultaneously so that separate jacks are not needed.
- Front: 140mm x2 / 120mm x3
- Top: 140mm x2 / 120mm x2
- Rear: 120mm x1
- Radiator Support
- Front: 360/280/240/140/120mm
- Top: 120/240mm
- Rear: 120mm
|Pre-Installed Fans||PRE-INSTALLED FANS – FRONT = 120mm x 1 PRE-INSTALLED FANS – REAR = 120mm x 1 FAN SUPPORT – TOP = 140mm x 2, 120mm x 2 FAN SUPPORT – REAR = 120mm x 1|
|Radiator Support||RADIATOR SUPPORT – FRONT = 280mm, 240mm, 140mm, 120mm RADIATOR SUPPORT – TOP = 240mm (w/ ODD removed) RADIATOR SUPPORT – REAR = 120mm|
|Cable Routing||CABLE ROUTING – BEHIND MOTHERBOARD TRAY = 20-28mm / 0.78-1.10″|
|Clearances||CLEARANCE – CPU COOLER = 166mm / 6.54″ CLEARANCE – PSU = 180mm/7.08″ CLEARANCE – GPU = 410mm / 16.14″|
|Dust Filters||Top, Bottom|
|Material||MATERIALS – BODY = Steel, Plastic MATERIALS – SIDE PANEL = Tempered Glass|
|Drive Bays||5.25″ DRIVE BAYS = 1 3.5″ DRIVE BAYS = 4 2.5″ DRIVE BAYS = 5|
|Motherboard Support||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|Dimensions||478 (L) x 209 (W) x 473 (H) mm|
|I/O Panel||2x USB 3.0, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)|
|Power Supply||POWER SUPPLY SUPPORT = Bottom Mount, ATX|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|