Antec P7 Window Mid Tower Cabinet (Red)
- Transparently windowed side panel to show off your build with independently disassembled front panel for a neat building experience.
- Direct cooling with a 120mm rear fan pre-installed and 120/140mm fan mounts; radiator support with the max 360mm liquid cooling.
- Convenient I/O ports with USB 3.0 x 2, mic, HD audio, reset and power buttons; dust filtration on front and bottom.
- Supports ATX, micro-ATX and mini-ITX; 2.5? SSD x 2 with 3.5?/2.5? x 2 drive bays; 7 expansion slots.
- Dimension (DxWxH): 445mm x 210mm x 470mm; 390mm max VGA card length and 165mm CPU cooler height.
Out of stock
ANTEC P7 WINDOW MID TOWER CABINET (Red)
ANTEC P7 WINDOW MID TOWER CABINET (Red) is a case that you should consider if you want transparent side panels. ANTEC P7 WINDOW MID TOWER CABINET (Red) consists of transparent acrylic side panel that let you show off the hard work you have put inside your build.
The front panel of the Antec P7 Window also has few side vents for air intake and the front of the cabinet features a plain smooth look with the Antec logo embossed.
The P7 Window front panel can be disassembled independently ensuring a more clean and simple building experience.
The Antec P7 Window features some handy I/O ports in the front for ease of access. The I/O ports include two USB 3.0 ports, audio ports, and a Power and reset button.
The space-efficient interior of the P7 Window allows for up to 2 SSDs on the side panel and 2 more SSD or HDD in the convertible drive bay.
The case comes with one pre-installed 120mm fan in the rear with support for up to three 120mm fans or up to 140mm fans in the front. The liquid cooling of the Antec P7 Window supports a 360mm radiator in the front. With dust filtration on the front and of the bottom sides of the cabinet, the Antec P7 Window ensures minimal dirt and dust entry to keep the internals clean.
The Antec P7 Window has motherboard support up to ATX and has good clearance both on the top and the bottom of the chassis.
The Antec P7 Window comes with 2 years warranty.
- Mid Tower ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX USB3.0 x 2, Reset, Power, Audio/Mic (HD)
- 7 PCI-E slot storage; Cable Management. 2 x 3.5 “+ 2” x 2.5. GPU Max Length: 390 mm. Supports 120/240/360 mm Fluid Cooler. 2 x 3.5 “HDD tool-less removable
- Expansion Slots : 7, 3.5″/2.5″ (convertible) : 2, 2.5″ : 2. Front : 3x120mm or 2x140mm. Rear : 1x120mm
- Included Fan(s) : 1 x 120mm fan @ rear, Front : ≤360mm (up to 55mm thickness with fan). Rear : ≤ 120mm
- Clearance : MB Tray Clearance : ≤20mm, Max GPU Length : ≤ 390mm. Max CPU Height : ≤ 165mm, Max PSU Length : ≤200mm
|Dimensions||445x 210 x 470 mm(DxWxH)|
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Materials||0.6mm SGCC Plastic|
|Front Access & Controls||USB3.0 x 2 ,MIC/AUDIO(HD), Power, Reset|
|Side Panel||Transparent acrylic window|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|Front||3x120mm or 2x140mm|
|Included Fan(s)||1 x 120mm fan @ rear|
|Front||≤360mm (up to 55mm thickness with fan)|
|MB Tray Clearance||≤20mm|
|Max GPU Length||≤ 390mm|
|Max CPU Height||≤ 165mm|
|Max PSU Length||≤200mm|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Cabinet Form Factor|
|Cabinet Radiator Support|
|Cabinet Side Panel Type|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.