Antec Kuhler H600 Pro 120mm CPU Liquid Cooler
- High performance pump with LED status indicator lights up during operation and pwm 120 mm blue LED fan operates quietly, while filling your rig with blue light
- High-performance 120 mm radiator with a complex structure of 0. 28 mm thick heat fins maximize heat dissipation and fep tubes with minimal moisture absorption and high thermal and kinetic tolerances for a prolonged life with large copper plate effectively dissipates heat
- Noise level range of fan: 16 ?35dba (Max), fan speed: 600 – 2400 RPM, radiator dimensions: 155 mm x 120 mm x 27 mm, fan size: 120 mm x 120 mm x 25 mm, cold plate height: 35mm, tube lengths: 315mm, cooling liquid: safe, environmentally friendly, anti-corrosive, rohs -compliant
- Compatibility: intel lga 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 amd socket am2, am2 , am3, am3 , fm1 and fm2, cooler/radiator net weight: 0. 63kg, airflow: 78. 9cfm (Max), static pressure: 2. 19mmh20 (Max), power draw: 3. 6w
- One year national warranty
Out of stock
ANTEC KUHLER H600 PRO 120mm AIO Liquid Cooler
The Kuhler H600 Pro all-in-one liquid CPU cooler delivers high cooling performance in an easy-to-install package. To achieve the best results when used with overclocked processors, the H600 Pro is equipped with a large copper plate that efficiently transfers heat from your Intel or AMD processor to the radiator’s ultra-fine heat fins, helping to effectively dissipate heat.
The 7-blade PWM fan with Blue LEDs cool the liquid rapidly and quietly, and the three-phase liquid pump engine operates for maximum pump speed and cooling cycles.
Backed by a five-year warranty, the H600 pro balances value, quality, and reliability like none other. If you want efficiency, high performance, and great build quality to meet the demands of your gaming system, look no further than the H600 Pro.
- High-Performance Pump with LED Status Indicator lights up during operation
- PWM 120 mm Blue LED Fan operates quietly while filling your rig with blue light
- High-performance 120 mm Radiator with a complex structure of 0.28 mm thick heat fins maximize heat dissipation
- High-Quality FEP Tubes with minimal moisture absorption and high thermal and kinetic tolerances for a prolonged life
- Large Copper Plate effectively dissipates heat
|Noise Level Range of Fan||16 —35dBA (Max)|
|Fan Speed||600 – 1800 ±100 RPM|
|Radiator Dimensions||155 mm x 120 mm x 27 mm|
|Fan Size||120 mm x 120 mm x 25 mm|
|Cold Plate Height||35mm|
|Cooling Liquid||Safe, environmentally friendly, anti-corrosive. RoHS –compliant|
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
AMD Socket AM2, AM2 , AM3, AM3 , FM1 & FM2
|Cooler/Radiator Net Weight||0.63KG|
|Static pressure||2.19mmH20 (Max)|
|Note||Features, Price, and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|
|CPU Cooler Lighting|
|CPU Cooler Model|
|CPU Cooler Radiator Type|
|CPU Cooler Type|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.