ADATA XPG Gammix D10 16GB (2X8GB) 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM
Out of stock
ADATA XPG Gammix D10 16GB (2X8GB) 2666 MHz DDR4 Memory AX4U266638G16-DRG
● Unique heatsink design
● Low profile heatsink for effortless installation
● DDR4 – great performance and power efficiency
● Excellent cooling and stability
● Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
Unique heatsink design
● Open top heat shield for better dissipation
● Serrated heatsink with silver stripes simply makes your system look cool
● Black or red options, both with black PCB – perfectly matching diverse motherboards
Low profile heatsink for effortless installation
Thanks to D10 having a low profile design, it can be easily installed even in small cases with limited space.
DDR4 – great performance and power efficiency
GAMMIX D10 supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements SPD 2666MHz. Operating voltage is 1.2V compared to 1.5V on older DDR3, which is a 20% reduction in power draw. This keeps systems cooler, more stable, and more energy efficient. GAMMIX D10 overclocks superbly at just 1.35V, achieving much higher clock frequencies than DDR3 to easily reach 3200MHz from the factory – with more potential available to dedicated overclockers.
Excellent cooling and stability
For PC enthusiasts and gamers, good system stability really matters, so GAMMIX D10 features high-quality PCBs to improve signal transfer quality and maintain great stability even if the system operates at high speeds or is taking on heavy multitasking.
Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
With Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) 2.0 support, GAMMIX D10 allows overclocking and tuning from the OS without BIOS changes, facilitating easier usage and enhanced system stability.
|Memory Series||XPG GAMMIX D10|
|RAM Kit Type||
8GB x 2
|RAM Memory Size||
|RAM Memory Type||